Radiohead Survivor: Anyone wanna do it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1.) Should I do Radiohead Survivor and 2.) If we do, should we do Pablo Honey?

• 1. Yes, do Radiohead Survivor

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 1. No, Don't do Radiohead Survivor

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • 2. Yes, do a full Pablo Honey Survivor

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 2. Do a one round Pablo Honey final between Creep and Anyone Can Play Guitar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Just declare Creep the winner of Pablo Honey and skip straight to The Bends

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Hey y'all. I wanna give the Survivor one more go. I was thinking about finally finishing Classic Rock Survivor but I lost the sheets. I'll finish it once I find them.

But in the meantime, I was thinking about doing Radiohead Survivor. It'd be in the same vein as U2 Survivor, except that I don't really think it's necessary that we do Pablo Honey (the winner is clearly obvious). That's the second question.

Anyways I want to make sure that we have some interest first off.

So make your selections in the poll above, first for if you want to do it and if so, should we do a full Survivor for Pablo Honey or just declare Creep the winner?

Give'r. :wink:

do a Frank Zappa survivor instead

Zappa released about 3,468,713 albums :up:

Last edited:
Creep IS NOT the best song on Pablo Honey. Not even close.
You, Blow Out, Lurgee and Thinking About You are far better.
Anyone Can Play Guitar SUCKS! Especially that chorus...

radiohead survivor seems kind of like doing a mime act at the louvre.

or acting out scenes in costume in front of the screen during schindlers list.

it's just not right.

bonosgirl84 said:
radiohead survivor seems kind of like doing a mime act at the louvre.

or acting out scenes in costume in front of the screen during schindlers list.

it's just not right.

What she said!

Meh. I think I'm gonna do it anyways. You don't like it, you don't have to participate. :wink:

PS: We did U2 Survivor and people didn't seem to have a problem with that.

Do it if you want, but I agree with bg. It ain't right, and I would not participate.

I also am not interested. I love Radiohead, just dont really see the point in hearing which of 2 songs more people prefer.

DaveC said:
Meh. I think I'm gonna do it anyways. You don't like it, you don't have to participate. :wink:
hahaha, I hope you'll treat the results of the radiohead survivor polls differently :D

then again
I probably won't be voting anyway due to my busy schedule

I don't like Radiohead and don't know enough of their songs to vote. Please bring back classic rock survivor. We can find the old threads. You are premium now so do a search!

It's not the threads I can't find. It's the bracket sheets. They've up and disappeared, although I suppose I could piece it togetther...

no interest here. i'm probably the only person you'll ever hear say they like pablo honey out of all radiohead's albums and someone is sure to blow up about a comment like that. it's blasphemous in some parts never mind that it's soley MY OPINION.

I love HTTT...but it's the only Radiohead album I own. I've never even heard "Creep", which people don't seem to believe.

OK then. I guess it's overwhelmingly against the idea. So we won't do it, I'll put Radiohead Survivor on the back burner perhaps for some other time in the future.

How about this then:

Guitarist Survivor.

We choose the best guitarist of all time.

As you can tell, I'm trying to come up with the next little forum diversion (both for myself and everyone else)

I am with HG on this...as most people probably are!

U2Survivor worked well in EYKIW because there is no U2 album or tour right now.

Bang and Clatter is always fresh with a discussion about a new band, album or style of music people are getting into. The format is find.

My other problem with the Survivor threads is that they tend to create WAY TOO MUCH CLUTTER in a forum. The threads only last three or four days, and then they are closed. In return, the Survivor threads bump down other threads with relevant discussions that you might not see if you are not on Interference every single day. :shrug:

I don't think Survivor threads are clutter. They're more interesting than 90% of the no-name band threads here IMO. Not to knock the no name bands, but don't knock survivor. We can have anything here can't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom