Radiohead Survivor - Album Ranking - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite LP

• The Bends

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • OK Computer

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Kid A

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Amnesiac

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • In Rainbows

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
Hail To The Thief was eliminated last round.

Current RH LP Ranking:

6.Hail To The Thief
7.Pablo Honey

Vote Count:
15 - Hail To The Thief
11 - Amnesiac
7 - The Bends
3 - Kid A
2 - In Rainbows
Total: 38

SeattleVertigo said:
Kid A. While it's good, it's my least favorite of these remaining.

I'm a big Amnesiac fan, but it looks like it's going down this round.

Ditto on both counts.

Listening to Kid A always feels like I'm taking medicine. I never really WANT to, though I know I should.

lazarus said:
Listening to Kid A always feels like I'm taking medicine. I never really WANT to, though I know I should.

You ARE taking medicine. It instantly improves vascular flow to the medulla oblongata. That's a great thing.

The Bends :D

deadhorse.gif
<--- Amnesiac

Can't get why Amnesiac is getting so much votes. "Pyramid Song", "Life In A Glasshouse" and "You And Whose Army?" kick many of Radiohead's material. I think it's a huge album.

I voted for The Bends. I like it a lot, but the songs have the danger of sounding too similar. Ok Computer is very cohesive too, but the songs don't sound as similar to each other than in its predecessor.

LemonMelon said:
deadhorse.gif
<--- Amnesiac

Poor Amnesiac...such a misunderstood animal. :(

The Bends is great, but its super-polished production brings it down a notch for me. It's a bit like Pearl Jam's Ten, in that way.

Aygo said:
Can't get why Amnesiac is getting so much votes. "Pyramid Song", "Life In A Glasshouse" and "You And Whose Army?" kick many of Radiohead's material. I think it's a huge album.

I voted for The Bends. I like it a lot, but the songs have the danger of sounding too similar.

:up: same here

elevated_u2_fan said:
poor Amnesiac :sad:

I recently discoverd You And Whose Army, I can't believe I used to skip over it :tsk:

You obviously didn't get a chance to get to the last minute, which is mindblowing. One of Radiohead's best moments.

Amnesiac goes from "great" to "just too weird" too much. Push/Pulk annoys me, the instrumental song annoys me, the last song annoys me, "Like Spinning Plates" annoys me. Maybe I'm not artsy enough, but I can't get into music that annoys me - yet I love My Bloody Valentine and Jesus and Mary Chain....ironic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom