Radiohead finalizing U.S. Tour dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joyfulgirl said:

This would be my order as well. Kid A and Ok Computer would actually have to be a tie; even though I personally like Kid A better by a hair I think Ok Computer is the better record if that makes any sense. But this is an old boring argument. I guess I feel old and boring today.

:up: :up:

ok computer
kid a
amnesiac
the bends
hail to the thief
pablo honey

sorry brau, but no matter what you think, amnesiac and kid a kick ass:madspit:

I'm honestly going to stay outside the greek theatre 4 hours before the presale.. I HAVE to have these tickets.

martha said:
I live closer?

Actually I just realized I didn't even check the mail yesterday, lol.

Are you going to wait in line all day for GA?

Well I got my ticket, only they sent me two that belong to someone else instead of the one I bought. Now what? :|

1. The Bends
2. OK Computer
3. Kid A
4. Hail to the Thief
5. Amnesiac
6. Pablo Honey

with a semi-large dropoff after OK Computer, than a full-on Bauer jump after Kid A.

martha said:
Hey joyful, how'd that work out?

LA tickets go on sale Thursday morning at 10 AM, so sez the Greek Theatre website. I'm trying for the Thursday show, and I'm setting a timer so I won't forget. :angry:

I haven't been able to reach anyone at Ticketmaster yet. I'm trying to stay calm. :angry:

I'll try for LA, too. Friday would work better but I'll take whatever.

I really, really hate TM now. First, all my emails went unanswered. Now I finally got a customer service rep on the phone and they won't send me another ticket in the mail. They'll only hold one for me at the box office, which means that if for some reason I don't make it to the show I can't sell it. I kept making the point that it's their mistake, not mine, and they should cancel my ticket that they've sent to someone else, and reissue a new ticket to me, even if just a TicketFast ticket, but they insist they don't reissue hard tickets. I said I'm traveling from out of state and don't want to travel without a ticket in hand since they screwed up once and I don't trust that there will be a ticket for me at the box office and asked to speak to a manager. After being put on hold forever, the agent came back and said they could talk to the "client rep" (liaison between TM and venue) to see if they could reissue the ticket but it's the venue's decision, not TM, and they're not open yet in CA so I have to call back (and get a different agent, and go through the whole damn story again, of course, since the agent wouldn't give me a direct line to her).

What a hassle. The tickets I have have the name, address and phone number of its proper recipient and I should have just called the guy directly and worked it out but there's no guarantee that he was the one who received my ticket in error. If I thought this guy hadn't already had his tickets cancelled of course I could use his and take a friend for free.

Any suggestions anyone? Anyone ever have a similar TM nightmare? After years of hearing TM stories, this is actually my first bad experience. Radiohead is not the show to fuck up for me either. :banghead:

If you got Philly WASTE tickets, your seating assignment is up on the WASTE site. Just go to order tracking.

I got L/C Orch, Row FF:wink: :drool:

martha said:
Both dates are up on TM. I'm still thinking of trying for Thursday first. Something tells me that more people will want Friday tickets.

:shrug:

:ohmy: I almost forgot.

Nada for joyfulgirl.
Got bad Radiohead karma I guess.
Was a frustrating experience.

:(

But, all the more reason to make San Diego happen. :happy:

WOOOO! HOOOO! I got 2 tickets!

I left the Ticketmaster site after about 15 minutes and went over to E-Bay and the prices were so crazy, and then I came on here and was reading this thread and then like almost 25 minutes after 10:00, I went back to Ticketmaster and just tried again and it went through! Kick ass!

My friend has never seen Radiohead and he is sooooo excited that I got the tickets. We're all the way in the back, Section "C", but dead center.

Go tenacity and obssessive compulsive behavior. I'm glad I went back again. I haven't seen Radiohead since the OK Computer tour, so it'll be great to see them again.

Back
Top Bottom