Radiohead fans, get out of brau's thread and in here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
After having read through brau's obnoxious Kid A unappreciation thread :wink:, I need a new Radiohead fix. I was wondering, does anyone know where to find Radiohead B-sides and rarities?

edit: There have probably been threads about this in the past, but I'm too lazy to go through all 40+ of them :happy:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radiohead 4 life. Seriously.

Try slsk.

Anyone been reading "Dead Air Space" on Radiohead.com recently? There have been lots of interesting updates and pictures about the recording of the next album.

U2Man said:
After having read through brau's obnoxious Kid A unappreciation thread :wink:, I need a new Radiohead fix. I was wondering, does anyone know where to find Radiohead B-sides and rarities?

edit: There have probably been threads about this in the past, but I'm too lazy to go through all 40+ of them :happy:

I have them all:evil: :evil:

radiohead:drool:

if you want any information on them, a good fan site is ateaseweb.com

I have all the b-sides, but my brother sent them to me over , so I don't know where he got them

Re: Re: Radiohead fans, get out of brau's thread and in here!!!

xaviMF22 said:

I have them all:evil: :evil:

Well now, there's a surprise. :wink:

*waits for no alarms and no surprises response*

ok ok, I can not upload B-sides as they are copyrighted and are commercially availabe... so we must find other means....:hmm: :hmm:

Since Kid A fans came into an "unappreciation" thread about Kid A, and posted how much they liked the record, I feel it's my duty to come into this appreciation thread and post about how Kid A is the worst record in recorded music history.

Only, since this appears to be a general Radiohead appreciation thread, I can put the propper screws to Amnesiac, HTTT, and Radiohead fans. :hyper:

More to come...

MrBrau1 said:
Since Kid A fans came into an "unappreciation" thread about Kid A, and posted how much they liked the record, I feel it's my duty to come into this appreciation thread and post about how Kid A is the worst record in recorded music history.

Only, since this appears to be a general Radiohead appreciation thread, I can put the propper screws to Amnesiac, HTTT, and Radiohead fans. :hyper:

More to come...

Brau, I've got two words for you......:wink:

Nah, you're most welcome. Feel free to shit in my thread. Radiohead fans are very tolerant and friendly :wink:

Last edited:
xaviMF22 said:
OK Im having problems sending the songs, I get an error that tells me the file size its too big

hangon I'll upload them someplace else, and PM you the links and whoever else wants them

i once knew this website that had all their b-sides and rarities...

i'll see if i can find it.

Zoomerang96 said:
i once knew this website that had all their b-sides and rarities...

i'll see if i can find it.

I also knew a site(could be the same one your thinking)you needed a password to be able to download, it had every b-side and rarity known to man. It was called treefingers or something, one day I went to the site, and they said they were being shutdown.

You can also go and request any song here http://www.mortigitempo.com/too_bored/showthread.php?t=11202 and they will give it to you.

UPDATE

It was called "Treefi"

Last edited:
gareth brown said:

oh, joy...

Yes. joy to the world.

I actually think Bends and OKC are 2 of the best records in rock history. I was lucky enough to see Radiohead 2 times in 1997, while they were at their creative peak.

And they were amazing shows. Top, top stuff.

But their downfall has been horrid. I'll clap with the rest of the world at their desire to explore new music and take risks. But once track 1 starts playing, all the best intentions fly out the window and all that really matters is the sound coming out of the speakers. And it's been all phoney baloney hipster shock rock since 2000.

Radiohead used to be a band. Now they're a modern rock badge.

I'm hoping for a return to greatness with the next record. Hopefully they got all the gobbledygook out of their system over the past 6 years.

gareth brown said:

U2man, I'll upload you some Amnesiac and OK Computer B-sides if you're interested?

If U2man's not interested, I sure would be. :)

radiohead helped me realize that guitars are highly over-rated, though few things in life are as rewarding as watching 7onny attack his guitar with such a violent passion.

Zoomerang96 said:
radiohead helped me realize that guitars are highly over-rated, though few things in life are as rewarding as watching 7onny attack his guitar with such a violent passion.

Kid A may not be heavilly filled with guitars, but alot of those sounds your hearing are made by guitars. Treefingers sounds like a synthesiser, but actually is guitar. 6 out of the 10 tracks on Kid A use guitar, it just depends on how you use the guitar, but its not overrated.

Back
Top Bottom