Radiohead boxed set... (SPLIT)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hot.
kubrick_l.jpg

Alright, this is the analogy portion of the test:

Nicholas Cage is to Amy Winehouse as Gary Coleman is to _______

(a) Lily Allen
(b) LMP
(c) Videotape (album version)
(d) Corinthians 4:10
(e) all of the below
(f) not "e"

Good luck. You have 20 minutes.

Too bad this thread had to pick up right when people were going to bed. I fear by tomorrow morning it will have gone the way of the dildo.

I ordered the Lance's Mom limited edition. It comes with this red lace see-through slipcase for each disc, a book of photos, and a USB drive that's shaped like--well, I'm actually not really sure what it is.

Muldfeld said:
Part of me is dying to get these digipacks, even if HATE digipacks, because of the words "limited edition"!

Ah, happy to. I didn't know myself until a few months ago. Apparently it originates in the slang "owned". You own someone means you "have eomething over them" in an honor-like way. Then someone mistyped the world as "PWN" and apparently Moby mentioned it in a lyric, and people started writing "pwned" whenever they had an opportunity to humiliate someone. Pretty silly and fraternity-ish to me.

pwned by Lanois.

LemonMacPhisto said:

pwned by Lanois.
You wanna stop harrassing me with that? It's totally off-topic here. I don't mind talking about it truthfully and earnestly, but you never have, and you just go on and on with snide remarks and it's getting tiring.

Muldfeld said:

You wanna stop harrassing me with that? It's totally off-topic here. I don't mind talking about it truthfully and earnestly, but you never have, and you just go on and on with snide remarks and it's getting tiring.

LMP = pwned.

I'm so sick of all things "pwnd" (except for Bonochick's usage, of course :wink: ).

There's just not much to say about the box set after we all agree it's lame.

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom