Radiohead at Copenhagen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
better version of "spooks"

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=LMO5MAZU

better quality "black star"

hxxp://rapid share.de/files/19860218/RH_copenhagen07 .html

The Black Star link doesn't seem to work. Maybe there's something missing in the URL?

I removed all spaces and changed the x's to t's. :wink:

Zootlesque said:
Thanks. :up:

Black Star is such a beautiful beautiful song. :heart:

it is, can you believe that this is the first time they've played the song in over 7 years.?

Anyway "4 minute waring" is radiohead's most pop tune since "fake plastic trees"

Last edited:
Really? :ohmy:

I have to say that even though these boots of possible new songs sound interesting, they're just not grabbing me like the older songs! There are exceptions of course...

Lift from PinkPop Festival :love:

4 Minute Warning sounds beautiful.
15 Step is really cool as well. Need to listen more to the other songs to make a fair judgement.
Or even better... wait for a much better sounding bootleg.

I promised myself I wouldn't listen to any bootlegs of the new songs until the new album came out. So much for that...

Anyway, Bodysnatchers is definitely my favorite of the new songs so far.

Matt786 said:
I promised myself I wouldn't listen to any bootlegs of the new songs until the new album came out. So much for that...

Anyway, Bodysnatchers is definitely my favorite of the new songs so far.

I completely agree, its one of the more developed songs they have as of now.

4 Minute Warning is marvelous. This and House of Cards make me excited for LP7 for the first time ever. I like the new direction. :up:

4 minute warning will make for a fine B-side

15 step, open pick, spooks, bangerNmash bodysnatchers, nude will make a fine album

15 step

Hmm, 15 Step strikes me as rather uninteresting. Hopefully the album version will have a little more substance, or something. Not sure what it is about the song exactly...just not very exciting.

yes I didn't know what to make of "15 step" at first, but the more I listened the more I liked it.

Anyway "bodysnatchers" is one of the best songs radiohead have done in a long time

bodysnatchers is growing on me. I didn't like it at first. Sounded too much like HTTT leftovers, but it has a sort of jazz-like sytle about it that makes it more appealing.

The live versions of Black Star and Let Down are amazing. I hope they stay in the sets, especially Let Down.

Listening to Nude now. Like it so far. It has a real nice chord progression. Oh wow, and the "OOooooohs" at the end are really nice.

Open Pick's a real rocker too. Nice stuff.

Last edited:
Lancemc said:
bodysnatchers is growing on me. I didn't like it at first. Sounded too much like HTTT leftovers, but it has a sort of jazz-like sytle about it that makes it more appealing.

Listening to Nude now. Like it so far. It has a real nice chord progression. Oh wow, and the "OOooooohs" at the end are really nice.

Im not liking this new version of "nude" but Im sure I'll love the studio version.

have you heard the old version of nude?

hxxp://s48.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=0V9SGW9UVQGN210MJ7RD4NOIEA

No. Thanks, I'll listen to that next. The full band version of House of Cards is really great. I'm loving this song more and more. The vocal harmonies at the end of really gorgeous. There's still something about the acoustic version though that just seems missing here. Hopefully the album version will find a medium somewhere.

Lancemc said:
No. Thanks, I'll listen to that next. The full band version of House of Cards is really great. I'm loving this song more and more. The vocal harmonies at the end of really gorgeous. There's still something about the acoustic version though that just seems missing here. Hopefully the album version will find a medium somewhere.

yea the acoustic version of "house of cards" is awesome.. this new version is growing on me

the old "nude" was better imo

Pawel Olmoski recorded "nude",and added Thom's vocals, so it sounds like studio version.
have a listen:

hxxp://www.save file.com/files/8617054

better quality version of "open pick" from Copenhagen 1

hxxp://rapid share.de/files/19886548/RH_copenhagen05. mp3. html

xaviMF22 said:
Radiohead Copenhagen night 2

setlist was:

waiting for comfirmation**:|

Yeah, that other one had me going too. :madspit:

I think this will turn out to be the real one...

Everything in Its Right Place
National Anthem
15 Step
Exit Music
2+2=5
Bangers & mash
Nude
How to Disappear Completely
I Might Be Wrong
Black Star
Morning Bell
Arpeggi
Fake Plastic Trees
Spooks
Idiotheque
Bodysnatchers or Open Pick
There there

Encore 1:
House of cards
Let down
Planet Telex
Karma Police

Encore 2:
The bends

Last edited:
Pop Artist said:

Yeah, that other one had me going too. :madspit:

I think this will turn out to be the real one...

Everything in Its Right Place
National Anthem
15 Step
Exit Music
2+2=5
Bangers & mash
Nude
How to Disappear Completely
I Might Be Wrong
Black Star
Morning Bell
Arpeggi
Fake Plastic Trees
Spooks
Idiotheque
Bodysnatchers
There there

Encore 1:
House of cards
Let down
Planet Telex
Karma Police

Encore 2:
The bends

thank you and hope it is

Looks like it is, except for there seems to be some question whether it was Bodysnatchers or Open Pick played.

This setlist has one "first"...first time Paranoid Android hasn't been played at a Radiohead show since its debut! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom