RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xavi, question for you;

Where is the best place to find Le Reservoir, Paris show in mp3? I actually joined atease to try and find it (elevated_radiohead_fan :shifty: ) and the only link I can find is from mega upload .com which isn't working :(

elevated_u2_fan said:
xavi, question for you;

Where is the best place to find Le Reservoir, Paris show in mp3? I actually joined atease to try and find it (elevated_radiohead_fan :shifty: ) and the only link I can find is from .com which isn't working :(

I'm uploading some tracks for you at the moment :grumpy:

say thank you later :wink:

Excellent interview.

I'm looking forward to Jonny's score for that movie as much as I was looking forward to In Rainbows before that came out.

It's going to be epic. :drool:

Lancemc said:
Excellent interview.

I'm looking forward to Jonny's score for that movie as much as I was looking forward to In Rainbows before that came out.

It's going to be epic. :drool:

Not as epic as the Lance's Mom limited edition Radiohead boxed set.

But you probably already knew that.

I was looking at old ateaseweb news and in the comments section the day the download came out, a fan understandably complained about paying $10 US for the download expecting high quality stuff when he paid. His next comment was that he had contacted the site and they agreed to refund him. That's quite great of Radiohead and proper. Good for them!

lazarus said:
Jonny Greenwood and Paul Thomas Anderson discuss their collaboration for Anderson's upcoming film There Will Be Blood.
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20155516_20155530_20158721,00.html
A good read.
Thanks for that.

lazarus said:

Is there really a reason to have a single at this point?

The bonus disc will have the good b-sides, and I would think by mid-January most people who would have wanted this album will have it already.
Ah, but this is for the non-hardcore fans or those who just didn't have the credit card or funds. Maybe it'll have some b-sides and the second disc will prove to be more like Amnesiac, eh?

Sounds exciting!

Yay, a single!

Common sense prevails.

Shame they couldn't release the album proper before Xmas, so I could add it to my list for Santa

I loved the way Thom appeared from behind the curtain in a "ta-dah!" kind of way. He's hilarious. I adored the way he jiggled his head every time the initial music got all wonky. Great fun stuff! I defy people to say Radiohead is just depressing after seeing them in these webcasts. He was equally funny in the 2002 webcast.

This stuff's awesome! In case anyone doesn't know, Radiohead are performing their live webcast now at:

www.radiohead.tv

Hilarious mixture of antics, DJing, and live performances of In Rainbows songs and covers. My friend told me they did a cover of a Smiths song, "Headmaster Ritual". The band is in great spirits!

xaviMF22 said:
this shit is awesome

great cover :drool: :drool:
Afraid I didn't hear it, as I was out buying sandwiches for breakfast, okay brunch...a late brunch!

Hopefully, whoever's been recording them and uploading them on ateaseweb.com will have recorded and will upload these, too!

Maybe RAdoiohead will do what they did with "The Most Gigantic Lying Mouth of All Time" and put it on DVD. Maybe as a bonus for the Bonarroo DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom