RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlaTheGreat said:
I have three tickets in my basket. If they aren't there when I decide to buy them...:mad:

That's what happened to me. But I only wanted one. But I decided to just fucking buy them all but then they weren't there. I hope you have better luck.

:mad:

got_edge said:
HAI GUYS :3

If I had ummmlimited funds, I would get the "reserved" ones now aaaand check out the TM ones on Saturday. But I don't sooooooooooo, idk.

how are you still buying tickets? It has said sold out for 30 minutes.

If anyone got reserved seats for Atlanta or Charlotte but want GA's, and you get GA's on Saturday, I WANT YOUR RESERVED SEAT. Please?

I'm the one buying tickets for both of us. I'm actually on the Pay RIGHT THIS SECOND page so I'm pretty sure that I have them.

My question is where are these seats supposed to be? I just called up the venue and the number was disconnected.

Should I just buy them and scalp them later if we can't get anything on Saturday?

PlaTheGreat said:

Should I just buy them and scalp them later if we can't get anything on Saturday?

That's what I'm doing.

I've now been able to pull up Dallas GAs four times and then be shot down. I get to the screen where you select how many to add to your basket and then get screwed.

impy13 said:
The bright side: I got tickets.

The not-so-bright side: I completely botched this process by not seeing that there were two separate events listed for the same date, one GA and one reserved seating.

I'm going to get GAs somehow.

Wursty, just try for the ticketmaster sale on Saturday. I'm going to.

If you get your GAs I'll take your reserved in a heartbeat.

I'll let you know, although I may need to scalp my seats in order to offset the costs of buying GAs from a shitty full-time scalper.

And now I'm going to give up on refreshing.

Terrible experience Y/Y

I hope ticketmaster will at least tell me what I'm buying. That confirmation page left me no assurance of what I paid $211 for.

Hopefully I can get GA on Saturday and sell these for an astronomical price. :wink:

I texted two friends when I saw they went on sale. Those two friends each bought four pit tickets, one guy for Dallas and one for Houston.

I did all the work and got fucked...

impy13 said:
I texted two friends when I saw they went on sale. Those two friends each bought four pit tickets, one guy for Dallas and one for Houston.

I did all the work and got fucked...

They should sell a ticket to you.

got_edge said:

lol, I remember when I had that attitude. I ended up with no Sufjan tickets and -$130 :cute:

I refuse to scalp tickets. I think it's evil. No show is really worth it. Bad karma. So there.

If I don't get GAs from ticketmaster, I don't know what I'm going to do about all this.

I obviously can't afford to get a $500 ticket, but I really won't settle for anything less than being in the pit.

I can't believe how absolutely screwed I got by waste. Just can't believe it.

impy13 said:

I obviously can't afford to get a $500 ticket, but I really won't settle for anything less than being in the pit.

I can't believe how absolutely screwed I got by waste. Just can't believe it.

You didn't screwed for Christ's sakes. You got tickets! They might be awesome seats! I nearly got trampled to death in GA at a Radiohead show and had to fight my way out. Not to yank your chain but good seats does not equal screwed. No seats is kind of screwed. And frankly, you're being kind of childish. Sorry, but true.

Four times I pulled up GAs. Four. Each of those times they got dropped out of my basket instantly. One time I even got through to the payment screen, where it said I was buying 0 tickets for Dallas for 10 dollars, despite telling me in the previous screen I had my name on two.

I think this apparent hole in the bottom of my basket that tickets like to fall out of is reason for complaint. Especially when being GA exponentially increases one's enjoyment of the show.

Being childish? Nah. Just a little riled up at the technical difficulties which rendered my sleepless night a vain gesture. Maybe a little upset that two people bought tickets because I called to wake them up to say they're on sale, and yet they still got better tickets than me.

I feel I have a right to be a little perturbed here.

impy13 said:
Four times I pulled up GAs. Four. Each of those times they got dropped out of my basket instantly. One time I even got through to the payment screen, where it said I was buying 0 tickets for Dallas for 10 dollars, despite telling me in the previous screen I had my name on two.

I think this apparent hole in the bottom of my basket that tickets like to fall out of is reason for complaint. Especially when being GA exponentially increases one's enjoyment of the show.

Being childish? Nah. Just a little riled up at the technical difficulties which rendered my sleepless night a vain gesture. Maybe a little upset that two people bought tickets because I called to wake them up to say they're on sale, and yet they still got better tickets than me.

I feel I have a right to be a little perturbed here.

I can understand and appreciate your disappointment. Believe me, I am disappointed that I didn't get any tickets at all. You got coveted Radiohead tickets in a pre-sale for a show in a smallish venue. They will be good seats. You did not get screwed. The system actually worked for you.

well.. for me the payment screen freaked on me.. I had to put in my credit card info at least 3 times before it took it. It keep telling that it was invalid cc info or something like that.. Oy, talk about stress.. Then I order 2 sets of 3 tix cuz I didn't see the GA standing option until after I purchased the reserved.. I have been a stress case all day.. But from the looks of it when, waste gets back to me after my email sent I should be able to get a refund for the initial order... ***crosses fingers*** So right now I have six friggin tix to dc.. :huh:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
So right now I have six friggin tix to dc.. :huh:

Um, hello, I'd buy a ticket from you. If I strike out on Saturday, I'd definitely take a ticket off your hands.

joyfulgirl said:

Um, hello, I'd buy a ticket from you. If I strike out on Saturday, I'd definitely take a ticket off your hands.

If for some reason, they don't refund me for the 3 reserved seats that I initially purchased I will most certainly sell you one of them.. :D

I'll let ya know..

U2Fanatic4ever said:

If for some reason, they don't refund me for the 3 reserved seats that I initially purchased I will most certainly sell you one of them.. :D

I'll let ya know..

:)

martha said:

Then don't go. Stay home and cry.

Duly noted. Nice contribution.

Despite my being childish, joyful, if I pull off GAs on Saturday I'd also be willing to let go of my seats to you for face. Our good history outweighs this little hiccup today, and at least you weren't a bitch like martha here. I'd be happy to help you get to a show.

Come on, guys, let's think of the Simpsons and be happy! :happy:

Scalper: Give me, er, 30,000 tickets.
Ticket woman: That'll be $950,000 please.
Scalper: Look, the thing about that is, I only got $10 on me. Can I pay you the rest later?
Ticket woman: Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom