Quiz: Which Dead 60s Rock Star Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
http://useful-idiot.net/tests/rockstar.htm

I am :
joplin.jpg

Lucky Bitch - You've got one hell of a singing voice & can sing the blues till your 'blue' in the face. (hah).... take it easy on the Southern Comfort though, you might just drink yourself to death.. we wouldn't want that now would we? ;)

jim.jpg

You would much rather be getting drunk, writing poetry and sleeping with your fans than being boring old you. There is never a dull moment when you're around. you have much talent that shouldn't be wasted. so what are you waiting for? GO BE A ROCK STAR!

jim.jpg

You would much rather be getting drunk, writing poetry and sleeping with your fans than being boring old you. There is never a dull moment when you're around. you have much talent that shouldn't be wasted. so what are you waiting for? GO BE A ROCK STAR!

jim.jpg

Um...this was NOT the result I expected! lol

hendrix.jpg

Sit back, relax and smoke a fatty - Jimi Hendrix is in the pad. Just make sure you don't leave your lighter fluid around this guy, he'll definitely set something on fire. Not sure, but i think Jimi was a pyro?

slick.jpg
"Remember what the door mouse said: feed your head" with a voice like yours you could cure the worlds misery. You've got looks that would kill too. although Grace Slick isn't dead she's still a cool icon of the sixties. long live Jefferson Airplane!

I was just about equally Jim Morrison too - I couldn't decide between two choices on a question...(suprise) :slant:

There's something not right about me having Janis Joplin!!
I WANT HENDRIX!!!

Its so easy to rig though, you can see which ones you'd have to choose to get Morrison or Hendrix

Lucky Bitch - You've got one hell of a singing voice & can sing the blues till your 'blue' in the face. (hah).... take it easy on the Southern Comfort though, you might just drink yourself to death.. we wouldn't want that now would we? ;)

Oh that is so totally me!

:lol:

dooood! Sssssmokin! :D

You are Jimi Hendrix

hendrix.jpg

Sit back, relax and smoke a fatty - Jimi Hendrix is in the pad. Just make sure you don't leave your lighter fluid around this guy, he'll definitely set something on fire. Not sure, but i think Jimi was a pyro?

Heh. We both like buying clothes. :)

slick.jpg

"Remember what the door mouse said: feed your head" with a voice like yours you could cure the worlds misery. You've got looks that would kill too. although Grace Slick isn't dead she's still a cool icon of the sixties. long live Jefferson Airplane!

Back
Top Bottom