QUIZ: Which David Bowie Are You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
testberlin.jpg

Last edited:
You are Late 60s/Early 70s Bowie.
You enjoy Buddhism, free festivals, and mime(*gasp* the horror!) You're an aspiring singer/songwriter with a following in your native Beckenham, but the record companies arent taking much notice. If it werent for that "Space Oddity" single of yours you wouldnt even have a roof over your head.

Who will be Ziggy Stardust???

I was tempted to doctor my answers so that I could be Ziggy cause that is the era I like best but to be honest I really cant see myself wearing a sparkly jumpsuit and glittery platform heels and a red mullet.

I'm berlin too..

fyi. when bowie gave up hard drugs, moved in with iggy pop and did collaborations with Brian Eno and began producing himself...
when he capitalized off of artistic integrity

testkook.jpg

Late 60's/Early 70's Bowie

You enjoy Buddhism, free festivals, and mime. You're an aspiring singer/songwriter with a following in your native Beckenham, but the record companies aren't taking much notice. If it weren't for that "Space Oddity" single of yours, you wouldn't even have a roof over your head.

Last edited:
You are Thin White Duke

You weigh 105 pounds, consume only peppers and milk, ramble endlessly about Hitler and the Kabbalah, and you send more coke up your right nostril than the entire nation of Columbia produces in one year.

Bowie Today:

You grow your hair out, have a kid, and settle down to watch your net worth multiply. You occasionally show up at charity events on the arm of your superstar wife, wearing a grin and a bad suit.

I'm the Thin White Duke.

I liked the thin white duke, he looked so fragile but darn sexy at the same time....

..yes and full of coke, I know, I know. :huh:

Jo

Calluna said:
You are Late 60s/Early 70s Bowie.
You enjoy Buddhism, free festivals, and mime(*gasp* the horror!) You're an aspiring singer/songwriter with a following in your native Beckenham, but the record companies arent taking much notice. If it werent for that "Space Oddity" single of yours you wouldnt even have a roof over your head.

Ditto.
(We're cousins, you know.)

I am Berlin era Bowie. Well... I expected the 60/70s thing, or Ziggy. But, you know, I am okey with Berlin too. Not bad at all.

It said I was the Late Sixties/Early Seventies David Bowie., but I haven't the slightest idea why that image was chosen. Almost all the answers I gave were in direction opposition to that period of Bowie's persona, so I believe the whole site is malfunctioning.

Back
Top Bottom