Quiet, please. Observe strange sounds in Randoooomdadoomdadoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shari schultz

ONE love, blood, life
Yes, another tribute to Murder by Death.

Need comfort. Long work days
Comfort ='s gingerbread cookies, the aforementioned movie, peppermint mocha coffee, heating pad, bruuuuuuuce music and a nice comfy bed :drool:

I take it FSU lost?
Bad football year up here...........Packers and Badgers.
Still rooting for Brett and the Jets. The better Brett does, the better it is for the Packers and the draft pick :up:

Ok, it is 6:21 and I am seriously contemplating crawling under the covers and going to sleep.
The store was #5 in the whole company "the day after"..........Best $$$ day ever for it.
Over $920,000. Now we will see how much we get in returns.
:yawn: This week has kicked my butt.

ok, I fell asleep and the weather alert thingy was orange.
I woke up and it had gone red :crack: 5 to 8 inches of snow with blowing and drifting.
It is too early for this crap.
*even more determined to win tickets to Super Bowl*
I blame the parental units. Dad put the snowmen up outside and mom put the snowman decorations up. I have nothing up and am not feeling motivated to put it up :sigh:

Murder By Death :love: :drool:

OK so since Wed I've worked both jobs everyday except Thurs where I worked a mid shift and then came home and spent 2 hours on the phone with various people and then couldn't sleep. Plus the dog barks nonstop since my sister is gone. So after my 4 hour shift at T tomorrow I don't work anywhere until 2 pm on Monday. Then I only work my main job and have off again on Tuesday. So there's a light at the end of this sleepless tunnel....for a few days. On Friday it starts all over again and work both jobs 4 days straight. I think I'm going to have to tell T that I can't do that many days in a row. Too much. I'm exhausted. :barf:

The Vikings are on TV tomorrow night and I have off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

:crazy: off to bed.......

I am working one job and am exhausted. Hats off to you for pulling 2 jobs.
I can't believe I am saying this, Go Vikes!

Aaron is still my guy..........just has to do some fine tuning. He is one tough guy afterall.

It has been snowing here for a few hours.

I'm so tired I could sleep until I have to go to work tomorrow. I did some grocery shopping after work so I'm all set to do NOTHING for the rest of the day :drool:

I just made the most delicious stir fry :drool: Too tired to do any real cooking so I picked up some frozen asian style veggies and a bottle of thai peanut sauce. There's a take out restaurant in MN that I've drooled about here called Chin's. It's right down the road from both of my old jobs and my last apartment so I spent a lot of time there. It's kind of like Pei Wei if you know what that is.....Chin's has a thai peanut stir fry that I can barely eat because it's so spicy but I love it :love: This wasn't nearly as spicy but it was good enough. So now I've found a new quick, easy and healthy meal to make. I have been eating like crap lately :tsk:

:lol: I should have known that those *will not be typed again* words would be used against me in a thread :lol:

I second the :yikes: about the 30 point loss, kellly.

55 to nothing???????????? :yikes: x's infinity

Had to restore my iPod :mad: I hope this doesn't mean it is on its last legs :sad:
I can't shovel without my music ..............

What a great game. For sure the best game I've gotten to see this season. I NEVER get a Sunday off either :drool:

It was nice to see some shots of Minneapolis too :heart:

Sleep is a wonderful thing. :yes: First of all the boys finally came home last night, just in time for the game, so the dog didn't make a sound. She barked nonstop most nights since my sister left. But I was so tired that I don't think she would have woken me up. Lily and I sleeeeeeept. I don't think either of us moved for a good 8 hours. I probably would have stayed sleeping if she wouldn't have woken me up to eat. After that I took a 3 hour nap. I was so tired on Sat that I could barely do anything at work so it will be nice to walk in there with some energy and ready to work.

As of this weekend, I'll only be working my 2nd job on Sat and Sun. Apparently they didn't get the memo that I applied for a part time job in the mornings for 4 hours each day. I can work any day of the week but only for 4 morning hours. The scheduling manager doesn't like that :| and said he can't keep me unless I can rearrange me day :|:| This job has been cursed from day one. But then he said he could use me on the weekends. It's still get some extra cash plus I'll get the discount. The only thing that sucks is if I happen to get a random weekend day off at the resort then I'll be stuck getting up early for T :barf:

:flirt:

and I wouldn't worry too much about the 'Pod. One of my friends had to restore his ipod a week after he got it with no issues following that.
Officially worried about the 'Pod.
I restored it yesterday, tried it after it was done and it worked fine. Tried to use it during lunch today and got the restore you iPod message :mad::(
I somehow forced it to play after some fiddling and it worked again.

^

:ohmy:

My U2 iPod started to make a weird noise that sort of reminded me and my coworkers of something out of Star Wars and then it died. The Apple store told me it was the hard drive failing. So maybe a trip to your local Apple store wouldn't hurt.....

:lazy:

I have done absolutely nothing today. I need to go to the mall and do some returns but I'm not sure if I feel like going anywhere other than to Starbucks......

I hate it how one day I'm totally fine here and feel like I can stay for another few months and then I wake up the next day and want to do nothing more but pack up my car and leave. Nothing happened last night or this morning to make me feel this way other than too much sleep. I applied to a hotel that's looking for someone with experience doing what I currently do. It's part time and pays a little less than what I make now. But I still want the job. I can find another part time job, even if it's not a pastry job. I think I need to stop going to facebook and reading about all of the fun things my friends are doing at home right now. That's probably the worst part about being gone.....

How can I feel energetic yet tired :huh: ?
Worked 5:10 till 1:24.
Knee plus snow = achy-ness

Family tree will go up on Saturday..................My tree maybe Sunday.

Reading Facebook is keeping you in touch with MN life, though...........*crossing fingers for other job*

ok, sick of winter and it isn't even winter yet :der: I am officially old. I really dislike snow.
If I want snow, I will stare at my cute little snowmen figurines, INSIDE.
I really despise the long driveway and back patio.

Spring? Spring???? Come back.........

^ You need to move to Florida, where snow is like bigfoot. It's one of those mysterious things that we've heard existed but few if any have ever seen . . . :shifty:

Also, my cat would never make it outside of Florida. She hates the cold. I don't know why something that is covered in fur hates the cold more than I do :shrug:

:lol:
:hmm: Florida........sounds great! Until hurricane season.

Story in the newspaper: Packers Put out Call for Shovelers
Sorry no, not even for the Packers :no:

^ You need to move to Florida, where snow is like bigfoot. It's one of those mysterious things that we've heard existed but few if any have ever seen . . . :shifty:

Also, my cat would never make it outside of Florida. She hates the cold. I don't know why something that is covered in fur hates the cold more than I do :shrug:

We woke up to a couple of inches of snow this past Sunday morning, more Monday, some more tonight. :down: My sister ewings took some pictures Sunday and sent them to our sister swandiver, who lives just outside Orlando (they moved there about 2-1/2 years ago from Indiana). She said that was enough, thank you, and that they are never coming here in the winter again! :lol:

:angry: the houseguest needs to leave already!!!!!!!!!!! I think everyone is tired of him but he doesn't get the hint. Also, the person in the house that invited him here won't tell him to go :der: It's been TWO months. Go away :scream: He doesn't understand that no one else wants to hear the TV until 4 am or have to inhale 2nd hand smoke from his constant chain smoking by the back door. Also, when playing a video game on the computer, no one really needs to hear the "checkmate" jingle from chess. :angry:

As much as that damn dog drove me nuts with everyone gone last week, I loved the silence.....like it used to be when I got home from work late at night before he got here. :|

I hope I sleep tonight.

ANNOYED

I can sleep *in* till 6:30 and I am awake now :mad:
I was actually wide awake at 3:08 a.m.
I thought I would be exhausted at work. It went the opposite way. I was :hyper:, I would say freakin' :hyper:. Wonder where that came from :shrug:.
I think I may have freaked out my boss with the :hyper:
They changed the Christmas music at work. U2 and Bruce are back! Hearing those 2 really helped my mood. A co-worker was trying to talk to me during Bruce *shakes finger and says no talking during Bruuuuuuuce*. I was just smiling and singing and dancing.........she was laughing at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom