Question to guys with long-term partners/ or wives.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
ok ok ok........us girls know just how randy and perverty men can be....*rubs hands together :evil:* ....yet I know some of u really care and adore her and love swamping her with gifts alore, so my question is....

Ever shopped for lingerie for her?
If so, was it embarrassing? Or did you find it absolutely no prob?
Or something u never wanna do!?

:)

:evil:

Like Rodney bought be a long red lingerie slip with see through lace round me chest area.........as a chrimbo gift.......hes me mums partner........but its very VERY nice!!!!

:D

Its very easy Sally...........get her to bend over part naked and taking a tape measure wait til her boobs are hanging well and heavy low, wrap the tape measure round, starting from Number 1 from side of chest and tip it round gently.........that gets ur cup size......................bum size, measure her waist......thats all man!

true !

my gf keeps asking me to buy her lingerie,
I already have a hard enough time picking out my own underwear

Salome, here is a golden tip that I only share with the men I truly admire:

Screw the measurements, but...

BUY THE KNICKERS TOO SMALL
AND THE BRA TOO BIG

She'll love you forever!

that's what I was thinking
if you know anyone who'd still go for that
let them contact me

Salome said:
I'm still trying to figure out how measurements and stuff work
Just check tags on some of the stuff she has.
Otherwise Klodomir's answer will suffice.

Maddie as for the question at hand, at Christmas time, its safe for men to go into Victoria's Secret and such places, as there are enough other men doing the same thing so as to create a sanctuary.
Some places also have men's nights to lure the more easily embarassed males into the store, and free lingirie modelling also attracts the discerning male shopper.

My girlfriend has informed me that I am never to buy her any type of clothing, as she's picky and wouldn't want to have to pretend to like it.

One of my guy friends told me that lingerie shopping with a gf is a headache because she constantly points things out and says how it's nice but she'd never look good in it because she isn't a supermodel and blah blah blah.. and after a while it gets tedious.

Back
Top Bottom