Question for Premier League fans:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quote:
Originally posted by bono_man

That is completely uncalled for.

There is no need for such a graphic picture.

Bonochick said:

I would advise against mocking another member AND mocking a moderator. Watch it.

Come on - That was funny

Watch it? Watch what? What is it that you'd actually do to me? Ban me for a comment like that?

Maybe you need to realise that you are only a moderator for an internet forum. I dont need to show anymore respect than I would anyone else. Get off your high-horse and get a sense of humour.

bono_man said:
Watch it? Watch what? What is it that you'd actually do to me? Ban me for a comment like that?

Maybe you need to realise that you are only a moderator for an internet forum. I dont need to show anymore respect than I would anyone else. Get off your high-horse and get a sense of humour.

Why are you trying to cause trouble? I'd advise you to just listen to what I say and move on.

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=5#30

Members who do not listen to moderator/admin warnings and continue to carry on after a mod has warned them in the thread/s, may be temporarily suspended from one or all of the forums for a week or longer, depending on what they did and how they cooperate during the suspension.

I wonder if there is any chance United sign some Italian player from Juve or Milan.I'd go for a good midfielder and a goalkeeper ( Pirlo,Gatuzo,Bufon). I have complitely forgoten World cup and now i'm nervous for Chelsea and Arsenal have already taken some good players while United is doing nothing.They seem to be more concerned about selling then buying.Come on, sir Alex

roy keane said:
I wonder if there is any chance United sign some Italian player from Juve or Milan.I'd go for a good midfielder and a goalkeeper ( Pirlo,Gatuzo,Bufon). I have complitely forgoten World cup and now i'm nervous for Chelsea and Arsenal have already taken some good players while United is doing nothing.They seem to be more concerned about selling then buying.Come on, sir Alex

Utd will only buy if they can get someone on the cheap, & I don't just mean the transfer, but wages as well. Utd are in deep shit financially, & contrary to press speculation, its highly unlikely any big name signings will be coming to OT in the near future, how many top class players would want to go to a club thats about to sell its biggest asset, the ground itself, I've said many times to anyone who'll listen since g$*&^r tookover, that Utd are on a slippery slope to oblivion, & I'll guarantee, even if official figures show 76,000 sell outs at OT next season, most games won't be anything like sold out, tickets were given away to several matches last season, I cancelled my membership when he tookover last year, but I've been e-mailed this year asking if I'd like to purchase a season ticket, for my son, & I,so how many more exiled reds are they desperately trying to re-recruit to sell all the extra seats, don't fancy their chances, especially as FC UNITED did so well in their first season.

I read on reissue that SAF will not sign any forward player even if Ruud leaves.He says returning of Ole is like a new signing, and the same goes for Smith and Scholes. And that's fine with me about attacker, but Utd really needs someone good in the midfield
BTW, Jimmm, I heard about redissue from you and I like it now much more then official site, but I can't register.Do you know why?

Talking of which , just read , Ruud goes to Madrid , and who goes to england in Return .... yeah believe it or not ...... Which already makes me wonder , a striker formed by :

Ronaldo , Ronaldo ......

:hmm: ?

Newcastle need a decent striker , rumour has it del piero (sp) could be making his way.

vaz02 said:
Ronaldo ( fatty bum bum ) to england ? he wouldnt stand the pace

Or maybe the premier league wouldn't exactely be a challenge for him :shrug:

J_NP said:

Or maybe the premier league wouldn't exactely be a challenge for him :shrug:

i can see ronaldo going to the middle east to play his latter days.
Some rich Saudi club would give him the money he wants.

Bonochick said:

Why are you trying to cause trouble? I'd advise you to just listen to what I say and move on.

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=5#30

Thanks for that. I have gained so much more respect for you now.

Onto more important matters....

Its a sad state of affairs at St James' Park at the moment. We really are in dire straits (no pun intended). Having being forced to play a Spanish plank and a kid who was on loan to Villa last year shows how bad it is in the North East.

WE NEED STRIKERS!!! I'd almost take Emile Heskey at this stage....:huh:

...almost.

bono_man said:

Thanks for that. I have gained so much more respect for you now.

Onto more important matters....

Its a sad state of affairs at St James' Park at the moment. We really are in dire straits (no pun intended). Having being forced to play a Spanish plank and a kid who was on loan to Villa last year shows how bad it is in the North East.

...almost.

i know what you saying, shola aint a guy to get the 20+ goals a season we need if we wanna be playing in europe. Chorpa got sold too , he ddint play much for us but he was gonna be a big player for us when we bought him, kinda like a lot of youth we bought.

Knowing newcastle we buy a player like heskey for 14 mill

J_NP said:
Talking of which , just read , Ruud goes to Madrid , and who goes to england in Return .... yeah believe it or not ...... Which already makes me wonder , a striker formed by :

Ronaldo , Ronaldo ......

:hmm: ?

it's not ronaldo who man u wants...

and as of this hour, van nistelrooy is still a red devil. there's been no deal yet...

no secret sir alex is doing what he can to get red of him. what an idiot, i'm sorry but i don't get him.

his ego is a mess

and is anyone else supremely pissed off that manchester has a new sponsor on their shirt? so long vodofone... hello IMG.

now my shirt is WAY out of date if ruud is transferred... and i only bought it two months ago!

:angry:

Zoomerang96 said:
and is anyone else supremely pissed off that manchester has a new sponsor on their shirt? so long vodofone... hello IMG.

now my shirt is WAY out of date if ruud is transferred... and i only bought it two months ago!

gutted lol , the new shirt is gonna take a lot to get used to.

roy keane said:
I read on reissue that SAF will not sign any forward player even if Ruud leaves.He says returning of Ole is like a new signing, and the same goes for Smith and Scholes. And that's fine with me about attacker, but Utd really needs someone good in the midfield
BTW, Jimmm, I heard about redissue from you and I like it now much more then official site, but I can't register.Do you know why?

Underneath the main RED ISSUE headline on first page, click onto message board, follow instructions.
It is a good site for unbiased UNITED news though, isn't it.

Zoomerang96 said:

You'd better get used to that kind of shit happening, if g*&^%r could squeeze blood out of a stone, for a few quid he would.

bono_man said:

No. Just no. You really don't need Emile Heskey. The guy is the worst finisher in the Prem (heaven knows why he's still playing football in the premiership), and as a villa fan, i know quite a lot about bad finishers :wink:

1stepcloser said:

No. Just no. You really don't need Emile Heskey. The guy is the worst finisher in the Prem (heaven knows why he's still playing football in the premiership), and as a villa fan, i know quite a lot about bad finishers :wink:

angel will be at newcastle soon.

yeah he'd be a typical toon striker!

poor toon. i feel for them. i see so much potential. big crowds, great stadium, some top players, great history. yet nothing! i really do blame the chairman for their shortcomings.

Anyone know when Owen's due back for the barcodes, ladbrokes are offering odds of 100/1 for him to finish top prem. scorer, could be worth a little flutter.

jimmmm said:
Anyone know when Owen's due back for the barcodes, ladbrokes are offering odds of 100/1 for him to finish top prem. scorer, could be worth a little flutter.

haha, he's meant to be out for a year so i think only the biggest optimist would place that kind of bet!

Back
Top Bottom