Question for New Yorkers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iloveedge

Blue Crack Addict
I'm leaving for NY on wednesday and I just want to know, how's the tempature over there? We still have ice on the lakes over here.

Shorts during the day? Spring coat for the evening? :)

I'm headed down there for something next Friday, and it's looking like it will be in the 60s during the day and the high 40s at night by then.

Its beautiful out! Wear short sleeves, go without a jacket, and if you can tolerate it, wear your shorts!

we've finally had a 4 day run of better temperatures and deep blue skies! It HAS been glorious!!! True Spring arrives at last!:hyper::happy: :drool:

We'll be in the 60's to low's 70's during the day most likely, and 40's-50's at night.
I think by weds it'll be at least partly to full sun (long range forercast from last night:D)

Spring coat or big sweater for night. Lighter sweater, or hoodie for day.
Tee's, possibibly tanks for the mid-70's with a hoodie in case of ac/ or shade areas. Maybe shorts. Some folks have a different tolerance for what they consider warm.

first visit or return?
EITHER WAY.Welcome {back}!! :wave:

Last edited:
You're all sooo lucky over there :yes: there's still freezing cold winds over here in Scotland, i've had to wear my big coat again today :madspit: :censored:

susanp6 said:
You're all sooo lucky over there :yes: there's still freezing cold winds over here in Scotland, i've had to wear my big coat again today :madspit: :censored:

That bad? Yeah we still have ice and a bit if snow but it's hot enough to be in shorts...well today anyways.

Back
Top Bottom