Question for men

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
myusernamehere said:
We aren't talking about personality here...we're just talking about good looking men.

I don't think any here is looking for a deep meaningful relationship, just something pretty to look at.

:up:

Did I mention I love you?

Boy, go to the full reply option on here and in the box where it says upload pic, browse your comp until you find the place where you have a pic saved on your hardrive and then hit reply. its easy.

dooooooo it noooooooooow
go on.
!

beli said:
Oh, well, you could always upload another pic of yourself instead. :flirt:

I may later actually, I can't do it myself tho, I have to send them to Sicy first, and she might be getting annoyed cos I keep harrasing her with them!:reject:

Aardvark, you reeeeeeeeeally remind me of a guy who used to post on here called Paul. Lovely bloke. You're even the same age as him. You even look like him. He's a Pom too.

:hmm:

Aardvark, you're not the same age as him. I just realised, each year he turns a year older like everyone else :lol: Ignore me. I'm still 3 years behind everyone.

beli said:
Aardvark, why dont you open your own photobucket account and upload your pics there?

I dont know how!:sad:

(sounds complicated anyway!):wink:

Also - I dont really have that many more pics on here I can send anyway, only 1 or 2. So Sicy might not mind so much!:wink:

Another Boystupidboy-pic-request :hyper:

Beli, imagine the endless possibilities of unleashing Photoshop on Aardvarks and BSB's pix :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom