Question for men

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
myusernamehere said:

Well then, take away something that the children like until they give you the heating pad back.

Thank you for reminding me about heat packs. Its been a while since I have done myself an injury and I've forgotten what to do. When the sun rises in the morning I will go on the ...da.da.da Search For the Teddy Bear Heat Pack.... .bom..bom..bom!

myusernamehere said:
I'll be the judge of the member fandom/stalkeration around here.

*lurks in the photo thread*

Theres some good ones in there. I rarely go to that thread but someone pointed out the current perving potential is quite high at the moment. :up:

boystupidboy said:

Yes but would that then turn me into a homosexual?:wink:

That might be good for you. See how the other half live. Get a better understanding/empathy and all that.

Seriously, bodybuilders shave. Most of them do. Most professional swimmers and cyclists shave as well, to reduce wind resistance. Its not a big deal. And has no bearing on sexuality.

Why are you so concerned your friend is gay? Do you fancy him? :wink:

beli said:

That might be good for you. See how the other half live. Get a better understanding/empathy and all that.

Seriously, bodybuilders shave. Most of them do. Most professional swimmers and cyclists shave as well, to reduce wind resistance. Its not a big deal. And has no bearing on sexuality.

Why are you so concerned your friend is gay? Do you fancy him? :wink:
Are you calling me a homosexual?Do i fancy him? er i dont think so:huh:

myusernamehere said:
Yes, beli and I will settle this who is better boystupidboy or aardvark.

But if you boys want to wrestle in a vat of jello that can be arranged.
Jello, is that Jelly?No thanks but if you can arrange for some melted chocolate then its game on!:wink:

boystupidboy said:

You shouldnt just a person on their looks,thats why men get so bad mouthed.You should like a person for their personality not their looks,and anyway,i dont know how to send photos:huh:

Why dont you ask Aardvark to post your pic? He obviously has a brain :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom