Question-drama queen alert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the soul waits

New Yorker
I have a question?
How long does one have to be on here to get a Happy Birthday-thread?
Special applications to fill out? Chores that need to be done first?
Lol
:scream: it was my b-day June 11 and noone noticed :scream:

Thank gawd I went to U2 the day before and my flatmate decorated my bedroomdoor to which I came home in the weeee hours after the U2-high :madspit:

Happy birthday Soul Waites :hug:

You only have to ask. Oh, and fill out your profile so your birthday flashes across the front page and we know to start a birthday thread. lol

Hope you had a blissful day.

PS You dont have to enter your birth year if you so choose. Your birthday, and month will be enough for your name to be listed on the birthday list.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: at myself for being that stupid!
I could have sworn I filled in my birth date but obviously it was a big fat lying dream :grumpy:

Thanks for being so kind :hug: , I'm so silly, I think I have a heatstroke.

Thanks mom Beli :)
In the spirit of good ol' consistency, I was being a drama queen again when I said "heatstroke".....I'm just friggin hot at the office here.

My birthday was preluded by the U2-concert the day before :) :) :)
and came home to a decorated room and a newspaper on U2/Bono on my bed.

On my birthday, I had dinner with 3 good friends and stayed up drinking and chatting till dawn. it was a good one.

the soul waits said:

Lol
:scream: it was my b-day June 11 and noone noticed :scream:

Thank gawd I went to U2 the day before and my flatmate decorated my bedroomdoor to which I came home in the weeee hours after the U2-high :madspit:

I'll bet God didn't give you a birthday card. I wouldn't, if you misspelled my name.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom