QOTSA live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweet Tart

Refugee
i really wanna go see queens of the stone age live but i'm scared of the crowd that might be there. :shifty:

anyone here ever been to one of their shows???? what's it like???? i'm scared :ohmy:

Saw em about 3 years ago...so not sure what THEY'RE like these days. I wasnt really into their last album.
As for the crowd - standard metal-goers crowd mainly, tho they're not the sort of band that produces mass circle pits amongst the ppl!

I saw them last summer--good fun!

i don't think I've ever been to a show with a "scary" crowd before.
They aren't exactly similar to Megadeth or some other band like that.

:wink:

I saw them a couple of times and the crowd wasn't scary at all. Nothing violent or anything. Go and see them, they're a brilliant live band! (even though I'm very curious what they're like now that Nick Olivieri left the band)

i saw queens a couple of years back, they put on a real fun show. crowd was pretty cool, some standard moshing up front but far from a slayer crowd. also, surprisingly few stoners.

im not sure i'd want to see them now sans nick and mark lannegan. i WISH i could have seen them when dave grohl was behind the drums!

Mark Lanegan is brilliant!! I can't even begin to explain how much I love the album Sweet Oblivion by his previous band Screaming Trees.

Back
Top Bottom