put em under pressure to tour through Europe again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
umm, yeah. They OWE people a tour.
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
are you saying they DONT?!?!?!?

:p

hows the snow? suddenly canada isnt the igloo of the world anymore now is it?!?!?!?

Yup, that is indeed what I am saying. I have consulted my U2-to-U2fan contract and line #6549846513548 clearly states that providing live concerts is not a right.
tongue.gif

The snow is melting quickly. 30 degrees Fahrenheit...Minnesotans put on shorts!
biggrin.gif
We will send you the snow directly.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Yup, that is indeed what I am saying. I have consulted my U2-to-U2fan contract and line #6549846513548 clearly states that providing live concerts is not a right.
tongue.gif

The snow is melting quickly. 30 degrees Fahrenheit...Minnesotans put on shorts!
biggrin.gif
We will send you the snow directly.

ahh, sula. you have erred. if you read subsection 3.1.c alluding to line #6549846513548 you will see that U2 does in fact owe every fan a tour and ample chance to attend said tour in any year in which they do not release an album of 11 or more brand new tracks.

please read more carefully next time and keep the snow, i just put new tires on my car and don't want to deal with all-season tires for some time.

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 03-15-2002).]

Originally posted by kobayashi:
ahh, sula. you have erred. if you read subsection 3.1.c alluding to line #6549846513548 you will see that U2 does in fact owe every fan a tour and ample chance to attend said tour in any year in which they do not release an album of 11 or more brand new tracks.
ah, I thought they owed it to themself to at least try to reach as many of their fans as possible instead of playing for the same crowd 3 times and not playing 75% of the world at all

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
umm, yeah. They OWE people a tour. :rolleyes:

are you saying they DONT?!?!?!?

:p

hows the snow? suddenly canada isnt the igloo of the world anymore now is it?!?!?!?

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom