Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Bonnie, you can't call out people for repeating photos when you haven't even posted ONE to begin with.

GUNZEL AXVER SAYS

n567929016_649792_4991.jpg

Axver said:
Also, Bonnie, you can't call out people for repeating photos when you haven't even posted ONE to begin with.

GUNZEL AXVER SAYS

n567929016_649792_4991.jpg

Why I oughta... !

No, I'll do it some day, it's just I don't have a camera here, capisci?

The Sad Punk said:

Why I oughta... !

No, I'll do it some day, it's just I don't have a camera here, capisci?

:lol:

That's cool. Your photo should be you giving me the finger in retaliation. :wink:

coolian2 said:

Interesting.

I don't have a host of options with most of my travel so it's just the same to check all three airlines websites!

Failing that i'll just scan amadeus

what's amadeus?

i'm actually a big geek about airline ticket prices and routes, though not about planes themselves. and about forex rates. goes with loving to travel and being a cheapscape.

I'm currently watching one ways from Boston back to Switzerland as I got the round trip to bosnia and then back for xmas on my grandmother's miles and my parents are buying the return to europe as an xmas/we want to see you present. the one ways are about 500 but I saw cheaper a few weeks ago. Because i would have been flying xmas eve, the round trip would have been 1000 without the miles. phew.

That picture of me giving the finger is going to come in so handy, I can tell already.

major_panic said:
In the meantime, here's one of the things I found going through my Photobucket account:

poster91482127.jpg

Yeah, that was classic. :laugh:

Did any of us ever do one for the rain note or smoke sound?

The Sad Punk said:
The penguin needs to be giving the fin to the camera.

Actually, it already sort of is, so I guess it's okay.

:lol:

coolian2 said:
Ooooh, Vayama is cool.

I just made a :drool: worthy itinerary for Auckland - Seattle. And for under $2000!

Yeah they are currently undercutting everyone. And I love the map function and the way the calendar is way better designed than most. Now what I really want is a travel site that goes beyond the "nearest airports" and lets me search a combination. Like if I don't care which of 4 european cities I end up in, let me search London OR amsterdam OR dublin Or paris and not have to do 4 separate searches and write down the results of each.

I checked out amadeus, it's running the same format as kayak, same logo too, not sure what the link is but it's clearly the same thing.

edit: kayak offers more features, you should use kayak over amadeus.

Axver said:

Yeah, that was classic. :laugh:

Did any of us ever do one for the rain note or smoke sound?

No, it's a pity. There are times when I wish that thread could be revived because ideas have come since it fell out of vogue - but you just know it'll turn to shit due to eejits like mofo82 and co all over again.

The Sad Punk said:

No, it's a pity. There are times when I wish that thread could be revived because ideas have come since it fell out of vogue - but you just know it'll turn to shit due to eejits like mofo82 and co all over again.

We could just spam the crap out of this thread.

We need to anyway, as we need the thread to be done by 22/05 and Interference is going to be down 9pm-5am tomorrow.

The Sad Punk said:

poster43278547.jpg

major_panic said:

LOLZOMG WE'VE LIKE NEVAR SEEN EACH OTHER!

OMG UR THE D00D WHO HAS THOSE SORDZ AND STUFF ON CAMPUS ON TEUSDAYS!!!

Peterrrrrr is such a dumbfuck for saying that U2's version of Night and Day is the best cover ever. Firstly, it's not the best cover ever. Secondly, it's not even the best interpretation (I don't like the term 'cover' for such songs) of Night and Day. And thirdly, Peterrrrr is a dumbfuck anyway so this post is useless.

The Sad Punk said:
Peterrrrrr is such a dumbfuck for saying that U2's version of Night and Day is the best cover ever. Firstly, it's not the best cover ever. Secondly, it's not even the best interpretation (I don't like the term 'cover' for such songs) of Night and Day. And thirdly, Peterrrrr is a dumbfuck anyway so this post is useless.

:lmao: I love you.

Also, I love how he thinks Wild Irish Rose is a cover.

The Sad Punk said:

poster85760654.jpg

OK now THIS I don't get. Kayak can automatically search priceline, so I do that usually, as sometimes stuff turns up cheaper there. So it does, a flight for $40 less on Aer Lingus, but when I go to the Aer Lingus website they won't even let my fly to that city!

Remembering the good times, here's the first one I did ...

Snippetry.jpg

hey darlings hate to rain on the parade too much but remember the walls have ears and this isn't the greatest topic in the opinion of some people. i like chatting with ya'll so don't get ban'ned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom