Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_212 said:

I'll go ahead and embarrass myself:

The Meat Loaf board I posted on for a week I could not take because you could not even speculate about what Meat Loaf eats for Breakfast without people jumping all over you about why you need to know so much about his life, or why does it matter, it's none of your business. It was bad.

:lol:

How many people sarcastically reply with "meatloaf", though? That's the big question here.

bono_212 said:

I'll go ahead and embarrass myself:

The Meat Loaf board I posted on for a week I could not take because you could not even speculate about what Meat Loaf eats for Breakfast without people jumping all over you about why you need to know so much about his life, or why does it matter, it's none of your business. It was bad.

And Meat Loaf on occasion posted on that board as well

Hides out here > :reject:

MEAT LOAF?? :giggle:

: pointandlaugh :

:googles meatloaf to figure out wtf he sings:

Doesn't he eat meat loaf for breakfast? or is that too cannibalistic?

:shoots self in head for that joke:

Varitek said:
OK, def. back to work. How the HELL did I let myself post 125 times in the last thread with all this work?

Go work or I'll turn this into a thread bashing things you like.

Fuck baseball/U2/Boston/Africa/etc.

I could do it.

Varitek said:
p.s. i totally thought meat loaf was a black rapper not a white rocker. :reject:

Wow, how are you not familiar with Bat Out Of Hell?

My Nan wants that played at her funeral, incidentally.

The big notice at the top of every forum: the software upgrade starts in 24 hours, and will last 8 hours.

bono_212 said:

Planning on dying in a motorcycle accident?

Fucked if I know her logic. It'd be better than an ordinary funeral anyway!

phillyfan26 said:
The big notice at the top of every forum: the software upgrade starts in 24 hours, and will last 8 hours.

why couldn't that have been today? i need to work!

well tomorrow i guess i'll either be sleeping or working.

phillyfan26 said:

Like I've noticed that. :laugh:

Wish I had, though, before deciding "let's go to one more location before Whorehouse Meadow for 22/05!" If I'd seen that, we'd be in Whorehouse Meadow now as an early three month anniversary celebration.

My RIAA Story and a warning to those in college:

The RIAA targets college kids on networks because they're SUPER easy to track. I'm sure the MPAA does the same thing. Point is, one day I wake up and my internet has been suspended. I wonder why, get on a different comp, check my e-mail and I thought it was a joke. I could not believe they were seriously suiing me. And for like $10,000 too. And I only downloaded like...100 songs. And half of those were for my sister. I was scared to death they'd nick me for the 2 movies I had ever downloaded.

But like I said, they enver sent me a summons or anything else, and my mom heard on the radio they had dropped the suit, so who knows. I just know that every day I check my mail and DON'T see anything from them is a good day.

The only things I download these days are bootlegs and unreleased tracks.

Oh damnit! The shutdown is 9pm-5am Aussie time.

That's Axver primetime on Interference!

Axver said:

Fucked if I know her logic. It'd be better than an ordinary funeral anyway!

I mean, Bat Out of Hell is held as one of the greatest motorcycle accident songs out there.

Incidentally, apparently there is a huge sub-genre of motorcycle accident songs out there in order for this statement to have been made.

bono_212 said:
Incidentally, apparently there is a huge sub-genre of motorcycle accident songs out there in order for this statement to have been made.

:laugh:

There's also a genre called suicidal black metal ... oddly enough, none of the musicians ever seem to actually remember to kill themselves.

bono_212 said:
My RIAA Story and a warning to those in college:

The RIAA targets college kids on networks because they're SUPER easy to track. I'm sure the MPAA does the same thing. Point is, one day I wake up and my internet has been suspended. I wonder why, get on a different comp, check my e-mail and I thought it was a joke. I could not believe they were seriously suiing me. And for like $10,000 too. And I only downloaded like...100 songs. And half of those were for my sister. I was scared to death they'd nick me for the 2 movies I had ever downloaded.

But like I said, they enver sent me a summons or anything else, and my mom heard on the radio they had dropped the suit, so who knows. I just know that every day I check my mail and DON'T see anything from them is a good day.

The only things I download these days are bootlegs and unreleased tracks.

phew, wow. That sucks. What were you using to download? Limewire again is Bad News, whereas torrents with peer guardian running are pretty safe, but I can see why you'd still be wary. That would scare me too, I just got warnings that they sent to my college ITS and got forwarded to me (and the dean of course, niiiiiice). If I'd gotten a 3rd I'd have no internet access, but I kept downloading network TV anyway.

I'm looking forward to being in Switzerland where I doubt they bother hunting down TV downloaders...but I should probably find the laws on that at some point.

Varitek said:
I'm looking forward to being in Switzerland where I doubt they bother hunting down TV downloaders...but I should probably find the laws on that at some point.

Go to Sweden where they don't give a shit and have a Pirate Party contesting elections.

Axver said:
Oh damnit! The shutdown is 9pm-5am Aussie time.

That's Axver primetime on Interference!

7am-3pm here, so I'm missing some sleep and then what should be work time. So I'm not too upset.

As for the new thread, I guess you better start the picspamming?

Varitek said:

7am-3pm here, so I'm missing some sleep and then what should be work time. So I'm not too upset.

As for the new thread, I guess you better start the picspamming?

I suppose I'll have an early night or something.

Yeah. I like a good picture sharing thread. Ian, you in?

And Vazza, just so you know, baseball is sport for the comatose. In other words, go do work.

Varitek said:

:scratch: wtf are you talking about? tell me the story, i don't have time to look it up

Sweden has a Pirate Party, i.e. a political party that is pro-piracy of music, movies, whatever. Amongst other things, they held protests after the Swedish police, under extreme pressure from the US, raided The Pirate Bay - a website NOT illegal under Swedish law.

Varitek said:

phew, wow. That sucks. What were you using to download? Limewire again is Bad News, whereas torrents with peer guardian running are pretty safe, but I can see why you'd still be wary. That would scare me too, I just got warnings that they sent to my college ITS and got forwarded to me (and the dean of course, niiiiiice). If I'd gotten a 3rd I'd have no internet access, but I kept downloading network TV anyway.

I did used to use Limewire (which yes, now I know, shame on me) but I got an eye at the list of other students that were getting sued while I was in the office of campus life at school (the ones handling the situation) and a lot of them were shown having downloaded things off of BitTorrent, so I'm scared of everything now :lol:

Axver said:

Sweden has a Pirate Party, i.e. a political party that is pro-piracy of music, movies, whatever. Amongst other things, they held protests after the Swedish police, under extreme pressure from the US, raided The Pirate Bay - a website NOT illegal under Swedish law.

Can I PLEASE preside over this party. I think I have the experience necessary. I could put myself off as a martyr for the cause.

bono_212 said:

Can I PLEASE preside over this party. I think I have the experience necessary. I could put myself off as a martyr for the cause.

:lol: I want to start an Australian affiliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom