Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

Ahh. House, Niptuck are both shows I would watch if I ran out of other shows. I accidentally watched a few minutes of the American Office recently and decided I should watch that next year (catch up on old ones first). I didn't like the British one so I'd thought the American one would be even worse.

I'm postponing my shows til I'm done working, not even downloading them so it's not tempting to watch.

I only watch like three shows, but I watch them religiously :lol:

Axver said:
Honestly, Interference is the only place I seriously post nowadays. I've drifted away from most other places I used to frequent.

I still discuss football, stadiums and flightsim on three other sites, but this is the one i'm on for a large amount of time during the day.

Axver said:
Honestly, Interference is the only place I seriously post nowadays. I've drifted away from most other places I used to frequent.

I post on an anonymous school message board that's really sarcastic, self-mocking and also kinda mean, though I try to only be mean if someone has asked for it. But I'll stop there when I graduate.

I post on gawker and associated blogs as "yourwildhorses." Gives me an outlet for the snark that's too much for Interference's delicate sensibilities.

Varitek said:

I still haven't looked beyond that dumb stale thread, but I can't imagine anything being worse to navigate than Zootopia. Which is also a pretty insufferable place from the 3 minutes I spent there when I had a membership.

Zootopia is horrific.

I posted once there, at the start of the Vertigo Tour. Just a bit of setlist data they hadn't noted, which for some reason got a cold reception. :laugh:

(I guess they didn't like it that somebody other than their special clique knew something.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pussy, France Superthread

I ran the valencia thing through babelfish:
Now that I am but relaxed story a little what it has been finishing to me happening for little 30 minutes in HQ… I appear in HQ on the 2 hoping to find with at least one ten of congregated people the outskirts me of the study but what is my surprise when nor Christ was that way. I rub the hands and now only it touches to that these 4 return today by the study. It did not take but from 5 minutes hoping cradled Mr Bono it arrives with his small car, my pulse increases per moments when following I I was only and with Bond inside… preguntaria me if I want to enter inside? Progressively they are entering the rest of the group except The Egde. I educadamente (she bothers much to them that fans is crowded to the entrance of the garage or in the fore door) wait remote of the garage and the fore door waiting for my momentazo of glory. And it arrives the unforgettable moment, past about 45 minutes of my arrival, Bond abre the door and it salutes to me, at the same time I approach the door and beginning to chat with. I congratulate it by his fulfills, him comment which I do by Dublin, the time which I take here, that in few weeks I become definitively to Spain… etc (even continues remembering as the bullfigther of Spain jajaja) and in the end it asks to me that if sometimes habia visited the study on the inside… I am wanted to die by all means… I say to him that and it does not invite to me to enter. 10 minutes of glory inside, it shows the room to me where they try and it takes later me to the room of recording and mixes where was Steve Lillywhite and seconds later it makes its Lanois appearance. Steve asks Bond if it wants to him to listen to something and it is becoming with his head, I I cannot even believe to me. Bond says to me that what is going to sound next is MGP PSYCHEDELIC… We put ourselves in situation and to dream! The subject begins… I have to say that he is something new, different from the pump, sounds very cañero with powerful a low one, just before the end of the subject is appraised the influence of those sessions in Morocco… somewhat extensive subject as far as its wonderful duration but (it does not ask the title). Steve becomes crazy during the reproduction from the same, jumping, with a somewhat strange jigging about, Bond, next to Steve also was going it of wonder with a timid dance and listening very kindly (as much Steve with Bond did not stop to watch me to see what was my reaction, I I was paralyzed, in comma, dreaming, trying to give account me where it found me and next to who found me…) In the middle of the subject appears Adam with coffee in hand, it salutes to me and it remains next to my. When it finishes the song Bond asks to me that it has seemed me and, with all slope of my I say: strong! fresh! amazing! I have not words! All are laughed and thanking I take leave of all and I leave the room of recording with Bond. It comments I that it must put to work and that has something quickly, I take leave of and I thank to him for this momentazo of glory, returns to the room of recording and accompanies me to Sam to the door, I take leave of and for small house! This it is the dream of fan mainly of U2 that I have been arriving at Dublin for two years with the aim of improving the English, but with the illusion of being able to be a day with the band…

Axver said:

Zootopia is horrific.

I posted once there, at the start of the Vertigo Tour. Just a bit of setlist data they hadn't noted, which for some reason got a cold reception. :laugh:

(I guess they didn't like it that somebody other than their special clique knew something.)

I posted once or twice. But the cheerleading is horrific.

Varitek said:

I post on an anonymous school message board that's really sarcastic, self-mocking and also kinda mean, though I try to only be mean if someone has asked for it. But I'll stop there when I graduate.

I post on gawker and associated blogs as "yourwildhorses." Gives me an outlet for the snark that's too much for Interference's delicate sensibilities.

I used to post on some religion-themed messageboards, but they got too difficult with the fundies refusing to listen to anybody. Debates were just intelligent people talking straight over the heads of stupid people who won't believe anything unless their pastor says it.

I stopped posting on FSTDT because the militant atheists were too frustrating. You couldn't have a balanced discussion. Unless you were slamming every adherent of religion left, right, and centre, you were a stupid n00b.

I've drifted away from Dream Theater's music so I drifted away from the Mike Portnoy forums. Wasn't established there like I was here when I began drifting from U2.

Never got into a Porcupine Tree forum and I don't want to! I seem to stop liking the bands whose forums I post on. :laugh:

Varitek said:

OK I just figured some Elevation era lore I'd missed but if none of us know, maybe it's just an inside joke.

I wonder if it's a reference to some other band's song or something?

Axver said:

I used to post on some religion-themed messageboards, but they got too difficult with the fundies refusing to listen to anybody. Debates were just intelligent people talking straight over the heads of stupid people who won't believe anything unless their pastor says it.

I stopped posting on FSTDT because the militant atheists were too frustrating. You couldn't have a balanced discussion. Unless you were slamming every adherent of religion left, right, and centre, you were a stupid n00b.

I've drifted away from Dream Theater's music so I drifted away from the Mike Portnoy forums. Wasn't established there like I was here when I began drifting from U2.

Never got into a Porcupine Tree forum and I don't want to! I seem to stop liking the bands whose forums I post on. :laugh:

I dunno what FSTDT is.

Actually the first place I regularly posted was a bunch of Red Sox fan sites, especially this huge one where a few players/team execs sometimes post. But while I was in Africa they migrated to a new forum and I missed out, and I haven't bothered to reapply (it's exclusive as to who can post, I got on originally by saying I was a girl! and then was horrified by the chauvenism and mysogeny in the off-topic forum, not sure if I still would be 6 years later or not, but it was useful for news and sometimes ticket info).

Before I posted I used to read tons of Animorphs message boards and fansites, back when I was like 9-10. :reject: :nerd:

For a bit this summer I posted on a Harry Potter board, as Interference's lone thread wasn't enough for me, but I mostly read theories and critiqued them in my head.

So it's Interference and Gawker for me. Sometimes I've been more heavily one or the other; this fall I barely came on interference because I was always on Gawker, then I never looked at Gawker this spring until recently when I started having more and more work.

Varitek said:

I don't think I ever posted, I was stuck gaping at the terrible organization and numbheaded content.

Yeah, it makes EYKIW look like a bastion of sanity in comparison.

Oh God...that was the saddest thing I believe I have ever seen on television. What a way to start the day :sigh:

Varitek said:

I dunno what FSTDT is.

Fundies Say The Darndest Things.

For a bit this summer I posted on a Harry Potter board, as Interference's lone thread wasn't enough for me, but I mostly read theories and critiqued them in my head.

You, of all people, should have better literature taste.

I don't even really bother trying to get into other forums now. I always feel so much on the outside, but here I actually feel part of the community. Since the postwhorehouse began, I've stopped even bothering. The only other forum I read on a daily basis is Railpage Australia, and I've posted a grand total of ONCE there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom