Pure F***ing Rock & Roll Bliss......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whiteflag

The Fly
The Foo Fighters- The Color and The Shape.

For me this album will never get old. It can even redeem 8 useless hours at work with more moments of Thick and Crunchy Guitar Heaven than you can shake a stick at.

Orgasmic.

Has anyone else been jammin to an oldie lately?

Last edited:
there are at least 3 great singles off that album.

my hero is my favorite song by them.

their first album was almost as good as their second effort though too, i strongly recommend it.

Wow. Bad ass avatar Zoomie!

Yeah "Hero" is definitely one of my favs too.

I forgot to mention the killer melodies thoughout the album (Hero has one of them) and the deep emotion and thoughtfulness under all that f***in glorious noise.

I also think it might be hard sometimes for folks to appreciate the brilliance of the Foo's because of Dave's voice which is ok at best. For me the sheer effort and passion he puts into it is enough to get me over it but for others who knows?

It's been awhile since my last listen so you have to excuse me if I'm a little "f***ing" ;) overstimulated right now. Sorry for all the bad language.

heh heh.

Last edited:
I was shouting Hero in the car this morning on my way to work actually.

Everlong is an awesome song. The Foos are such a good band. Dave Grohl is up there with Billy for musical talent. They most definitely have the best film clips in rock.

Hey whiteflag, how are u doing matey? Long time no talk. Still in Dub?

Manda,

Just decided to check up on this old thread and saw your reply! Yes it has been awhile. And no, I am back in Dallas now but things are going well for me in spite of such misfortune :(

I don't think I ever had the chance to ask you how you liked the concert of all concerts.

Its good to "see" you again. But we'll be seeing more of each other since I have decided to spend more time here from now on

Last edited:
hey girl
i should have paid attention to the 'ed'.
i had a ball at slane, its coming on a yr in 2 months!!
fritzygirl, petfrogboy and batman looked after me :)

sorry you're not happy back home.
me either to be honest, lets plan a dub reunion!
zoomer?
am?
lazy?
crzy?
what do u guys say?
Lets go again!!!

good to see u back round here matey :)

Funny that radio is so fucked in these parts I usually don't listen to it and listen to news radio and talk. Today however, I listened to the rock station and heard 'Everlong' and thought to myself that it was pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom