Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind, it's not a big deal.

no, i meant that genuinely. i'd be pissed if one of my bands did it - if what you're saying is what i think it is. and then i was asking genuinely, doesn't bono often change the lyrics to suit some of-the-moment event and look like a real twat doing so? it's like, 'just how many things can you dedicate this song to, arse?'

Also, Ian, sweet photo. :up:

there's more, but that was the best.

aw, there's this one, which is arty, i guess.

3245320399_e60fb27f08.jpg

WHO THE FUCK KNOWS NOW?!?!!?!?! l NOW BELIEVE THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!

Now I kind of wish I'd gotten up and watched this! :lmao:

I better be more careful when I predict TENTH TENTH TENTH TENTH TENTH TENTH in jest from now on!

Crop the shit on the sides out and we'll talk about giving you an exhibition, but I like.

Haha, yeah this.

I should upload my artsy shots of planes in focus in the background with power lines out of focus in the foreground.

See look guys, I can get artsy too!

s640x480

Ian may appreciate the title of this photo on Scrapbook. "Careful now! Down with this sort of thing."

I'll make a departure too, in fact. Going to grab some lunch and drop books back at the library. See you all later.

i'm flying on thursday to that big city in socal, and on friday i'm flying to that funny place just north of that really scary state.

us time, i think.

what, really? already? no wasting 5 years talking on the phone first?? what if you don't like her sunnies???? ian!

... really? i thought this thing was new, like maybe a month or so old. yiu guys have been working on this for a while, huh.

:netdetective:

what, really? already? no wasting 5 years talking on the phone first?? what if you don't like her sunnies???? ian!

... really? i thought this thing was new, like maybe a month or so old. yiu guys have been working on this for a while, huh.

:netdetective:

tbh we didn't expect to progress and get as close as we have in such a short time. it's barely even been three weeks and...yeah. this trip was kinda spur of the moment, i'm going to owe people money after this, lol.

there have been feelings for longer, that's for sure, though.

tbh we didn't expect to progress and get as close as we have in such a short time. it's barely even been three weeks and...yeah. this trip was kinda spur of the moment, i'm going to owe people money after this, lol.

there have been feelings for longer, that's for sure, though.

for what it's worth, i reckon it's brilliant the 2 of you are so happy. you're both really good people.
and yeah, it can take a while, a long while to get from starting to feel something to actually having it said outloud and reciprocated. 3 weeks is the start of the last leg - ie, your relationship, not the long buildup.

for what it's worth, i reckon it's brilliant the 2 of you are so happy. you're both really good people.
and yeah, it can take a while, a long while to get from starting to feel something to actually having it said outloud and reciprocated. 3 weeks is the start of the last leg - ie, your relationship, not the long buildup.
awww, thanks :) that means a lot.

i was going to list some of these states, but once you start, where do you stop?
:uhoh:

sorry khan. i'm only joking. i bitch about america, but never americans. well, those of you i know. you're not your states. :D
:lol: thankfully i live north of mississippi, so it's not all bad. though for the record, i think mississippi sucks :shh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom