Pull/Pulk Revolving Doors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
Its no secret that I am one of the biggest Radiohead fan here. Yesterday I listened to Amnesia 3 or 4 times ( all songs). I like all the songs except this one..

crushed,pyramid, might be wrong, knives out , you and whose, dollar cents..all are great.. but pull/pulk is out of my reach :huh:

I mean.. Does anyone like it...What is there to listen in this song..

Someone please tell..

What were they smoking when they made this one :wink:

Does anyone really like this song..if yes why...whats there to hear

YES, this is indeed a great, great song

but please enough of this ego-boost-desperate-need-for-attention

"biggest radiohead fans here"
"all the ladies love me"

if you havent noticed, there are about 100 other radiohead threads which others have started

Tilt your head to the LEFT....A LITTLE MORE...A LITTLE MORE....PERFECT! ZANG!!!!!
WHAM!!!
OFF with your head

oh YES elevation is MY favorite song like OMG!!!!
woooo wooooooooooooo

it doesn't matter to you....oh...it matters 2 me

no, really I could care less for that song but at the time it was the shortest screenname that wasnt taken

I LOVE THIS THREAD THOUGH, I REALLY DO

we need party hats and it'll be done

Party-Hats-1.gif

worst thread of the day :down:

Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors is absolutely fantastic in MY opinion. But whatever you think...! :(

elevation2u said:

Tilt your head to the LEFT....A LITTLE MORE...A LITTLE MORE....PERFECT! ZANG!!!!!
WHAM!!!
OFF with your head

WHY DON'T YOU REMEMBER MY NAME?!?!

sorry

although like most songs, that one is better than Pull/Pulk. Each to there own though, eh?

Dude I was totally about to make an appreciation thread for this song! Because let's face it, you can never have enough Radiohead threads :drool:

I just bought Amnesiac yesterday and Pull/Pulk was the first song that stuck out at me. It's so WEIRD and totally badass. Sounds like some sort of subterranean homesick alien from Planet Telex rap radio station transmission. Them beats are tight, yo. And the...uh...lyrics...are really cool. A little creepy.

there are bomb doors
and there are revolving doors
doors on the rudders of big ships and there are revolving doors
there are doors that open by themselves
there are sliding doors and there are secret doors
there are doors that lock and doors that don't
there are doors that let you in and out but never open but
there are trap doors that you can't come back from

:rockon: I think it's one of the best songs on the album, really.

Zootlesque said:

make that barn doors. :wink:

Wow. So you've become a Radiohead-head too!!! :rockon:

sorry, I just went to some random lyrics site :wink:

I totally have. I still need to get Pablo Honey and HTTT, then I'll work on getting live stuff and b-sides or whatever. But I really can't stop listening to Radiohead, especially Kid A :drool: I hate to say it but it's really better than ATYCLB and HTDAAB...it's one of the best albums ever.

anyway, Pull/Pulk Revolving Doors is badass, and I sure hope the Colts win.

timothius said:
:down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

I suggest you listen to "Amnesia" a little more.

and he's one of the biggest fans! :eek:

I like Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors, it's a good song indeed

One of my fave tracks on the album with Pyramid Song, I Might be Wrong, Hunting Bears, Like Spinning Plates....

Sounds like a video game but it is a beautifully structured song with sweet beats.

Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors....why is it called that? Can anyone enlighten me....

Try listening to the song (and the rest of Amnesiac) when you're baked out of your gourd.

Then you'll really appreciate it.

You'll also completely space out, but you'll appreciate it. :wink:

intedomine said:
[B
Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors....why is it called that? Can anyone enlighten me.... [/B]

because there are revolving doors.

the pulk/pull is to confuse everyone so some people will put it backwards. pull/pulk? pulk/pull? WILL THE WORLD EVER KNOW??

pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull
pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull
pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull
pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull
pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull
pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull pull/pulk pulk/pull

POP

:happy:

I'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo landI'm living in cloud cuckoo land

CrashedCarDriver said:
personally the song IS NOT weird at all

if you want weird, check out something by Aphex Twin, Autechre, Plaid

or merzbow.

anyone who says they like merzbow is lieing to you, and should be punched in the face for it.

as for merzbow, well he should appear in the next 'saw' film.

This song is not in among my favorites on that album but it is still quite enjoyable. I like it more than "crushed...". I LOVE the transition from Pyramid->Pulk. It is so abrupt, but it just works.

As to why I like it, its not the melody, as it has no strong melody. It's just a bunch of interesting and appealing noises.

I think U2 should have used Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors during Popmart before the encore instead of the Lemon (Perfecto Mix). In fact, they'd better go do that right now. To the time machine, Edge!!

Back
Top Bottom