Pudge + Tigers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
I live in the Detroit area and our team fucking sucks but if Pudge came here it will turn things around. The thing is I really don't see him signing here.

Anyone have to add anything?

I'm not saying any more that that. I will be laughing we you eat your words and they scratch your ass on the way out.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the tigers make the playoffs, i will print this thread out on my printer, cut out my posts, and literally eat my words... and if you'd like to arrange it, feel free to send the tigers over to scratch my ass.

:laugh:

I will bet you that they are over 500 this year. In terms of the team they have had recently, that is a turn around.

Name your price bitch!!!

The Tigers actually arent nearly as bad as last year. However nowhere near playoff contention. Id say they win 65-70 games though. I like Bonderman, I think hes for real.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
65-70 is realisitc and would be a hell of a season considering they only won 43 games last year... to say they'd nearly double their win output, which they'd have to do to finish over .500, is going a bit too far.

I see a lot of mouths flapping but nobody acting on it...

Put some money on it!!!

I'm Rick James BITCH

Ok fuck faces stop all the lip flapping. Lets go...

Stop banging on the keys and do something you pussies.

I hate people who talk shit but don't do anything. You want to talk shit then fucking do something about it.

I'm ready to rumble

U2ME3 said:
Only lost 10-3 today . Watch out for the Tigers!

Lets go I'll fucking take you on. BITCH!!!

don't come into my place without asking me what to say>>>

I'm ready to fucking kick some ass.

after the week i had, i needed a good laugh this morning. thank you. oh, i'll be seeing your dear tigers play today. hopefully they'll make it more of a game today. in all seriousness, the tigers do look like they are better this year but will have a tough time because of pitching, pitching, pitching.

p.s. ann arbor is a whore :)

Last edited:
there is nothing better than trying to get people to rumble on the internet, takes a badass to do that

Back
Top Bottom