Project Runway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Ally*

New Yorker
anyone watch 'Project Runway'? i :heart: it! great show, some of the designers are SUCH characters, and i'm pretty much in awe of their talent/creativity... :up:

I love it!!! My favorites are Chloe, Daniel, and Nick. I wonder how much longer they're gonna wait to boot off Santino. I want him to go but the show just wouldn't be as entertaining without him.

pookybear said:
I love it!!! My favorites are Chloe, Daniel, and Nick. I wonder how much longer they're gonna wait to boot off Santino. I want him to go but the show just wouldn't be as entertaining without him.

i agree with you about Santino... i think he is incredibly creative/talented, but his attitude is pretty terrible. especially this past week, i hated the dress he created for Sasha Cohen. i didn't like Emmett's either, but i think Santino's was worse. however, Santino is a good 'character', and he creates drama. Emmett, on the other hand, was pretty dull... so it makes sense that Santino wasn't given the boot just yet.

my favorite this season is Nick- he's adorable! :heart: :wink:

glad to see that there are other 'Project Runway' fans out there!!! :hyper: this really is one of the best, if not THE best, reality shows out there... (in my opinion, that is!) :sexywink:

PR is great. I am rooting for Daniel V. I think Santino will stick around for a while for the drama - his crap is just too hideous for words, but it does create an event.

The preview for Zulema's model walk off for this week look promising for dramatic moments. As does the return of Jay as a judge.

YellowKite said:

The preview for Zulema's model walk off for this week look promising for dramatic moments. As does the return of Jay as a judge.

model walk-off :drool: :lol:

and yes, it will be fun to see Jay! :up: i really liked him last season... as well as Austin Scarlett. :wink:

Anyone wonder why they liked Robert so much from last season? He was brought back to 'help' the last 4 and then again to help choose this year's finalists in Miami and then lastly to 'deliver' the skating packages.

[BTW one of the MOST hysterical moments on that show by far was watching poor Emmet wear that hideous pink blouse thing and Tim Guinn skating in terror.]

I as well am addicted to this show!! I love it!! I love to hear Heidi call it Project Wunnway...

Another huge fan here! Best. Reality. Show. Ever. It's nice to see a show where the contestants are actually talented and the judges really know their stuff. I can't wait for this Wednesday!

santinorice2.jpg

:lol: This was funny:

pic_8.jpg

pic_13.jpg

as far as designers I like. I like Nick and Daniel V.
pic_19.jpg

Last edited:
I LOVE this show. I'm so sorry I missed it last year.

I hated Santino for a while, but lately he's lightened up on the attitude and has been making me laugh, so I want him to stick around. His impersonations of Tim Gunn are hilarious!

I think Cloe is my favorite, design-wise.

How has Kara lasted this long? She's dull, dull, dull. I was surprised to see Zulema get the boot before Kara, but wasn't sad to see Zulema go.

Oh, and I'm sorry, but Nick's winning design last night was just about the ugliest shit ever.

Last edited:
corianderstem said:
I hated Santino for a while, but lately he's lightened up on the attitude and has been making me laugh, so I want him to stick around. His impersonations of Tim Gunn are hilarious!

I agree and I loved the preview where he gets busted doing it! Although I haven't liked one thing he has made. So I am hoping he goes soon.

And the preview for Project Jay - I was wondering what he was up to. I loved him as a judge. He was always the one who called people out.

corianderstem said:
How has Kara lasted this long? She's dull, dull, dull. I was surprised to see Zulema get the boot before Kara, but wasn't sad to see Zulema go.

I have noticed that the judges really hate the excuses that get made over time constraints. They all have the same time, but she just doesn't finish her work. Unless someone screws up big [like Zulema did - remember she won the last challenge] I think Kara is going soon. Before Santino.

I am hoping for Daniel, Andre and Chloe in the final three.

YellowKite said:
:drool: :yes:

although i'm afraid one of them might get the boot in favour of keeping santino around longer for the drama (unless him toning it down actually lasts. then, who knows!) like they did last season when austin got the boot before wendy :down: :down: :down:

YellowKite said:

I have noticed that the judges really hate the excuses that get made over time constraints. They all have the same time, but she just doesn't finish her work. Unless someone screws up big [like Zulema did - remember she won the last challenge] I think Kara is going soon. Before Santino.

Totally agree, although I think Nick may have a chance for the final three as well. I really feel sorry for Tarah, Nick's original model. Zulema picked her in the walk off and now she's the one that's gonna be out. She's gotta be pissed, and I don't blame her.

Also agree that Kara is the next one on the chopping block. And Santino's Tim Gunn impression = Priceless!

Last edited:
caught the last 30 minutes of the show tonite, so I got to see the designs and the designer who got the boot (don't know her name, but she won the last round). The red dress was just.... :shrug:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I love Michael Kors pissy looks and reactions toward Santino when Santino talks back. :lol:

:lmao: YES! and santino did a great michael kors impression during the ice-skating episode. and i have to agree that the tim gunn impersonation is priceless. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom