Project Runway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've never even heard of this show, but tonight i had no less than 5 people yell at me to hurry up writing down their names (i was at work - dorm security desk, signing people in) so they wouldn't miss this show.

I love Project Runaway but here in my country they have aired just season 1 (I'm Jay's fan, glad he won)

what season is running in the USA?

Santino as Tim Gunn speaking the lyrics to "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

This show has awesome reunion shows.

Now, where the HELL is my chiffon!?!?!

KhanadaRhodes said:
ahhhh..the reunion episode.

can i just say guadalupe is :coocoo:

Yeah - WTF? She was only asked a very basic question and went off on that whole personal thing. I have to think they only included it because she was drunk - drunk - drunk . . . and crazy.

I loved the musical montage of the singing. That was HILL - LARRY - ISS!

Oh yeah - did anyone watch Project Jay afterwards? That looked like it could have been more - a two hour episode or even a mini season. Heidi dissed him good on that Grammy dress!

YellowKite said:
Oh yeah - did anyone watch Project Jay afterwards? That looked like it could have been more - a two hour episode or even a mini season. Heidi dissed him good on that Grammy dress!
yessss!!!

:heart: jay :heart:

i can't believe heidi did that! that dress was beautiful! much better than the one she ended up wearing, which looked to me like she took a satin sheet and just wrapped it around herself :huh:

my favorite part of the reunion special was the segment of Andrae's facial expressions and mannerisms... the shots of him flying through every single revolving door were priceless! :wink:

i love this show! daniel all the way... :up:

*Ally* said:
my favorite part of the reunion special was the segment of Andrae's facial expressions and mannerisms... the shots of him flying through every single revolving door were priceless! :wink:

:yes: :lol:

omg, I can't believe I didn't find this thread before! I LOVE Project Runway. Like, a lot.

KhanadaRhodes said:

can i just say guadalupe is :coocoo:

yeah, what the hell was that? :lol: she started talking about Johnny Cash and Walk the Line and I was like WTF? My favourite part was when she randomly goes "I LOVE SANTINO" really loud.

You know, I used to hate Santino, but he's grown on me. I'm sorta rooting for him now, since he's the underdog, and I think he's hilarious. His impressions of Tim Gunn are :lol:

But I think really the best designer is Daniel... :heart: I'm sad Nick got out, he was one of my favourites.

I was snooping on the net to night for Olympus Fashion week... and saw some clothing from the show...probably the upcoming show :hmm: And for some reason, Kara was included as well - not sure why :scratch:

They have the top 4 designers do fashion week, with one of them as the "decoy" - so no one will know who the actual final 3 designers are.

Last year, Austin Scarlett also did a show at Fashion Week, even though he didn't make the final 3.

i think i like santino's collection the best, from what they showed this past wednesday. never thought i'd say that! :eyebrow:

me too *Ally*. I also got the impression that Santino is the most promising based off of Tim Gunn's reaction. I was surprised he seemed so disinterested in Daniel's collection when he seems so confident about what he's created.

btw I would have freaked out if they asked me to design another piece at the very end like that.

Achtung_Bebe said:
me too *Ally*. I also got the impression that Santino is the most promising based off of Tim Gunn's reaction. I was surprised he seemed so disinterested in Daniel's collection when he seems so confident about what he's created.

i know! tim gunn was really cold towards daniel when viewing his collection... yet he gushed over santino's. this leads me to believe that santino might win- especially b/c they spent a lot of time "humanizing" him earlier in the episode (making him a more likeable person). however, this could also be careful editing, so that everyone is surprised when daniel wins in the end...

can't wait to see the finale! :hyper:

from the little bits and pieces they showed of the collection, Santino's did look good, especially compared to some of the outrageous stuff he "created" this past season. Did they really show much of Daniel's collection at all? And Chloe had that pink/magenta thing that went over the gold dress. What the hell was that? :huh:

Lila64 said:
And Chloe had that pink/magenta thing that went over the gold dress. What the hell was that? :huh:
it looked kinda 80s, bitchy, knots landing...oh oops, i forgot i'm not michael kors :wink:

but that jacket does kinda look like an 80s prom dress to me with the poofy sleeves and stuff. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom