Prog Island Album Game: FINAL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the Prog Island Winner!

• phanan

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • GibsonGirl

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Axver said:

No, I mean those who have already expressed their intention to enter this coming tournament and have begun work or even completed their tracklist.

I'll make the sign-up thread later today. If you want to participate, just post in that.

k thx :)

Hey, before I start the sign-up thread, could a premium member please do a search and link me to the sign-up threads for Desert Island II and Prog Island?

Thanks for that! :)

Also, who will the tracklists be e-mailed to? At the moment, I'm going to put myself and you, Screwtape. I'm not sure if phanan would want his e-mail address posted publicly or not. I'm very happy for phanan to do the polls and such - I was quite pleased with the threads he made after I lost premium privileges.

Phanan, if you reply before I make the sign-up thread, I would ideally like to have people e-mail their tracklists to you and Screwtape, and one of you can send me collections, e.g. five at a time.

Axver said:
Thanks for that! :)

Also, who will the tracklists be e-mailed to? At the moment, I'm going to put myself and you, Screwtape. I'm not sure if phanan would want his e-mail address posted publicly or not. I'm very happy for phanan to do the polls and such - I was quite pleased with the threads he made after I lost premium privileges.

Phanan, if you reply before I make the sign-up thread, I would ideally like to have people e-mail their tracklists to you and Screwtape, and one of you can send me collections, e.g. five at a time.

Should I send me entry to you as well then? :hmm: I've already sent it to Screwtape, but should you both have it?

Yes, thanks. :)

I check for conformity to the rules and formatting, plus I will make the master list thread. My e-mail address is amakaxver[at]gmail.com

Oh, and just to confirm, we are making uploads mandatory this time, aren't we?

I'm forwarding my stuff to you right now, Axver. I just need to re-upload a zip file.

COBL_04 said:
Sorry, but how did you lose permium? Time up?

Yep. I have a sneaking suspicion I got at least an extra year as it was!

Axver said:
Yes, thanks. :)

I check for conformity to the rules and formatting, plus I will make the master list thread. My e-mail address is amakaxver[at]gmail.com

Sent. :)

Back
Top Bottom