priority #1 makes the world a better place for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
not quite sure how to put it...

but despite my best (and rather recent) efforts to abstain from liking her, the past few days have totally thrown a wrench into such thoughts.

the feeling i get from seeing her has only happened to me once with one other girl. there is no words to describe how unfathomably rock and or roll she trully is.

her style is unmatched by anyone. i dare anyone to look cooler.

shes rediculously quiet and shy but yet she doesnt cowar, she has friends but she isnt flashy. but shes one of my good friends first cousins so ive learnt she does open up... :wink:

now im in a delima. however you spell that, i really dont know or care at 1:30 in the morning.

heres where its at...

im getting dangerously close to recognizing inside of me that i must do something about this. she knows i like her, and one of the things she was curious about was "if i was funny."

am i funny? damn straight im funny. take for example...interference. noone is funnier than me right?

:|

anyway, ya, ive never felt this pressure inside of me to simply ask her out spontanously. what a thought. what a fresh aspect to life she would bring to me.

im moving to europe next august. do i even bother asking her out? this is really starting to squeeze my insides in a knot... what do i do?

all i know is that she rules. and im not easily swayed. she makes me forget all of my shortcomings, which is really odd. i mean, usually when i (or anyone else for that matter, likely) see's someone beautiful they automatically feel inadequate. not this time. its really weird.

true love waits

i'll drown my beliefs
to have your babies
iI'll dress like your niece
and wash your swollen feet

just don't leave
don't leave

and true love waits
in haunted attics
and true love lives
on lollipops and crisps

just don't leave
don't leave

i'm not living, i'm just killing time
your tiny hands, your crazy-kitten smile

just don't leave
don't leave

----

i may feel embarassed about this later on, but tonite the feeling inside is so powerful it's like i want the whole world to know how i feel, and it leaves me begging the question...

if im willing to tell the world, when will i be ready to tell her?

Bear...I swear, if you are gonna do it, do it spontaneously so you don't junk your head up with doubt etc. Ask her, but dont plan it, cos if you are like me, these things never work out rehearsed like in our minds. Then after it you wont be able to kick yourself for the things you said wrong. Ask her out to lunch or something. I dunno really bearhead. Knowing what little I do of the P1 saga, I think you should not put too much plan into it though. August is a long ways off, and there is plenty of time.

Good luck eh?

thanks guys....

i never act on anything, i cant see this being any different.

except i know im closer than before. i know its a matter of time, but how much time?

breeders.

:heart:

ive never used that smiles EE before. :|

im quite sure this is lame, so sue me.

shes kept me awake tonite.

i hate this.

*waves

goodnight.

i love how you say that

i think it would be simply lovely to be a cool boy such as yourself's "priority number one".

angie's right dammit

<-- does she look at you like this

Are you funny? :lol: :laugh: thats a funny question

Do it. :angry:

Then report everything EE here.

sicy she keeps her eyes down like this... wait theres no smiles EE for it.

but i told you yesterday. why does she supress a smile? would it hurt to smile? maybe she has buck teeth! sweeeeeeet! :drool:

no she doesnt ive seen them before.

im a little boy these days.

i think i should go commando.

i have to take pictures of her band today...(jazz band whatever).

:wink:

Hm i'm probably the least qualified person around to answer this, but, yeah... tell her.

we have a lot of these situations around here lately don't we

Tell her. Even when you move, if it's true love, it will last.

*Should take own advice :scream:

one day you're just gonna do it. I can tell.

she sounds like a wonderful person, don't let her get away from you bear :)
the Angelina spoke very well. I could say go for it, but you already know what you should do.

Blue_Angel said:
but you already know what you should do.

no i dont...:wink:

thats what makes it so hard.

thanks everyone, your all very thoughtful. i sound like a broken record already, but really, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

this has nothing to do with nothing, but i care.......

well i'm not a martyr
i'm not a prophet
and i won't preach to you
but heres a caution
you better understand
that i won't hold your hand
but if it helps you mend
then i won't stop it

go and save yourself
take it out on me...
:kiss:

________

:wave: my brother just sent me the new Audioslave Mp3..... sorry bear. You already know my thoughts.

don't let fear, insecurities or uncertainty get in the way of your heart bear.
pursue her...don't let her get away...everything is on your side.
i say it's better to express your feelings in a state of fear/uncertainty/rawness/whatever than to forgo it in order to save face or preserve your dignity.
you shouldn't let the fact that you're moving to europe in the months ahead deter you in any way....you simply deal with that when the time arises.
-----
in the not so poignant words of madonna: express yourself...
...i don't know where that came from, but regardless, God bless ya in this matter bear :)

I'm sure ytou want the Rx of Dr cass. it doesn't involve cammomile..this thyme

2 options really
You should tell her.
You are funny. Taking photos and bands, sounds promising.
Gut-wrenching sounds like the real thing, nice felling eh?
Good luck, remember, she is so much like you...too.

Bear good god man, you must do this. Your soon to be local is irrelevant.
Take me for example. I'm a bleeding idiot, but I feel that actal love and all that junk requires that you try for it, irregaurdless of events soon to be. Obviously you need to do this. Go do.

do it fucker.

you will always regret not doing it, but will never regret doing it, because only positive things can come out of it, like doing it.

in any event your post make me laugh my as off, so yes you are funny, now get the hell off your computer and take her to breakfast dammit.

ouizy's and acrobatmans responses were excellent. particularly ouizys opener.

thanks a lot guys, i dont see her often, but next time i do, im gonna work up the courage to say..."so...you work at (insert her workplace name here), eh? sweeeeet."

:|

whatever.

thanks again everyone.

oh, didnt i say? ill probably wait until february before i do anything.

(Y)

~pearly

Do it by next weekend or by the (imaginary) powers vested in me, I shall have you banished from the face of the earth.

Plus we'll all carpool up there and kick your ass. :mad:

_____
Good Luck! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom