Priminister Of Blue Crack... The Election

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uwwedoogie

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Its me uwwedoogie running against Mullen4Prez...

All should vote me, I will bring many people to Interference, and I have converted many clean dudes to blue crack addicts...including Mullen4Prez himself

horseshit.

what the hell does "priminister" mean anyway? are you english or illiterate?

you signed up in october, while i've been here since june of 2000. and you think you're going to claim yourself as the leader of this message board?!

i know i know, you're all thinking "shit, this is just a joke, why are you taking it so seriously?"

it's just that i haven't spent every spare minute of the last quarter of my life bleeding my brain and fingers for interferencers only to have them step on me and say they're better than me!!!!

they're not!!!! i am the leader!!! i am what makes your world turn around, sideways and upside down!!!!! if i say so, it's done!!!!

DOWN IS THE NEW UP!!!

and it is DONE!!!

noone questions my authority or puts me on the dock!!!! i'm a division manager!!!! people are scared of me!!! i'm the boss of 29 people!!!! i can do 100 pushups in 20 minutes!!!!!i drive a ford tauras, and i'll be shiton with a stirstick if i'm gonna allow a newbie to claim power over me the Interference Czar!!!!

i swear, i'll fight anyone who disagrees with everything i have to say.

i'll fight them in the mouth.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

I can't tell you what your words do to me. :censored: :shh: :sexywink: :combust:

good, cause it's about the only thing i can do right these days. :up:

this thread's getting ugly in a hurry, but it's nowhere near as awful as the pain my mirror endures every time i pass it by.

I must say I agree with Deathbear. He is my Inteference Czar, and I follow him alone. :bow:

Monarchy works best anyways. Too many power changes and inconsistencies with democracy.

DaveC said:
I must say I agree with Deathbear. He is my Inteference Czar, and I follow him alone. :bow:

Monarchy works best anyways. Too many power changes and inconsistencies with democracy.

thank you very much, archduke nikolai nicolovich or however you wanna spell it. i'll go to war, and you'll be the man to lead my troops to great victory.

Zoomerang96 said:

thank you very much, archduke nikolai nicolovich or however you wanna spell it. i'll go to war, and you'll be the man to lead my troops to great victory.

Ooh! Archdukery!

I can live with being noble.

And I can certainly reign in those Cossacks, form a solid fighting force with the streltsi, ad use them to crush these puny usurpers before destroying the Tatars and the Ottomans, then the Prussians and French for final victory! Glory to Mother Russia!

Last edited:
sallycinnamon78 said:
*watches, amused to death*
or should that be deathbear?

it should be 'your imperial majesty, ruler of all russias, americas, continents, the right honourable divine nicholas deathbearomanov II.'

i need to create a new username tonite when i get home.

DaveC said:

Ooh! Archdukery!

I can live with being noble.

And I can certainly reign in those Cossacks, form a solid fighting force with the streltsi, ad use them to crush these puny usurpers before destroying the Tatars and the Ottomans, then the Prussians and French for final victory! Glory to Mother Russia!

these are high holy days, my friend. may the theory of the deadman by default take rest with our lady peace, instilling you with the power of man 5000...

alright, i give up i dunno what i was tryin to do there.

at any rate, take care of these revolutionaries who dare to speak against our family's legacy.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I wait for no one.

:sexywink:

~debbie does you

debbie, after you're done doing all the dudes in dallas, i'm afraid you'll be more infected with std's than aunt chester.

at any rate, it looks like i've succeeded in making an exceptionally sexy point here.

Zoomerang96 said:

these are high holy days, my friend. may the theory of the deadman by default take rest with our lady peace, instilling you with the power of man 5000...

alright, i give up i dunno what i was tryin to do there.

at any rate, take care of these revolutionaries who dare to speak against our family's legacy.

To arms!

Ride, cossacks!

Mind if I take the streltsi out of Moscow for a bit?

Back
Top Bottom