Presenting the new Bennifer: A_Democrat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, since it's only cockfighting (!) until 10:30, I'm going to go fold laundry and pack.

But I won't leave my little Canuck to fight alone, I promise. :hug:

lol i think i'm going to bed. i have to get up early and i have 2 AP tests tomorrow. :madspit:

i'll see you in my dreams :sexywink:

and see the rest of y'all in the morning! :wave:

nighty night.

Let's Go (when my internet connection is faster, downloading a 2Gb bittorent right now)

rof_03.jpg

The Saronic Islands, get there by taking the ferry from Piraeus, I love the sound of that. From there we can travel to Asia Minor and explore some of the most wonderful and dangerous places on earth; Babylon to the the Bay of Bengal and everything in between.

:hug:

A_Wanderer said:
The Saronic Islands, get there by taking the ferry from Piraeus, I love the sound of that. From there we can travel to Asia Minor and explore some of the most wonderful and dangerous places on earth; Babylon to the the Bay of Bengal and everything in between.

:hug:

:drool: that sounds wonderful!!!! i can be the leading lady to your indiana jones....:wink:

Here is a partial tour, full of danger and adventure of course.

Mycenae - Pelepones, Greece
Mycenae.jpg

Ishtar Gate - Babylon, Iraq
babylon-gate-ishtar.jpg

Persepolis - Iran
persepolis.gif

Bamiyan, Afghanistan
bamiyan.gif

Bhutan
bhutan.jpg

Last edited:
I have only been to Mycenae, but the rest have made my list of places to go in future, I was talking to Dr. Pat Vickers Rich about field work with Paleontology, she travelled the world, volcanic traps in Siberia to pre-Cambrian fossil beds in Namibia. Really amazing stuff.

Yeah, you have to ask yourself whats the point in living out a life doing something that barely interests you.

west wing, simpsons (6 days a week!), right now i'm watching joan of arcadia (joan just mentioned bono, they made fun of bush, and they mad god a gay guy...:lol:), and anything on CNN. give or take a couple shows on other channels. whatever's on that's interesting.

Back
Top Bottom