Premium Members can kiss my ass!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ive promised myself, that i owe it to me that i only work for publications directly owned and influenced by Fox News.

In repliance to the original post: It had promise. The title of the thread was cliche in how obvious it was. You could have been more direct in a not so obvious way. It seemed too grade schoolish-I-learned-how-to-swear-and-going-off-in-the-only-way-I-know-how-to kinda way. Also, too many exclamation points. That shit is done and done. May I offer as a suggestion the title: "Premium members killed Christ!" It has effect to offending, and an added bonus, you are without swear words so you can't be accused of innapropiate language. You would still get banned or something, but you would be able to pat yourself on the back for doing it without resorting to a add your favorite letter to "uck" kinda thing. Duck, anyone?

But see, then you just had to do the whole cop out mess and try to play cutey cutey I am clever in making you think I was being serious but I only kid kid *grins* and really love you all. such a waste *spits*

~rougerum

11... wow, just wasted a good one...

11 is a good number... my amp goes up to 11

Back
Top Bottom