Pregnancy cravings?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First time around, I had to have wheat bread topped with dill pickles and cheddar cheese, put under the broiler for a few minutes. Doesn't sound too bad but that was for breakfast :uhoh:

Second time, Carl's Jr. hamburgers. Twice a day. :crack:

Maybe you're pregnant a la Arnold Schwarzenegger in Junior

juniordvd_big.jpg_sml.jpg

Funny you should mention the connection, P_H...my mom loved pickles when she was pregnant with one of my sisters, and now the sister in question is almost 16 and loves pickles herself. :hmm:

Yeah...my mom had lasagna the night before i was born...and for years i set a tradition of having lasagna on my birthday because i love it, and this was before i knew about my mom eating it before i was born..........:ohmy:

U2democrat said:
Yeah...my mom had lasagna the night before i was born...and for years i set a tradition of having lasagna on my birthday because i love it, and this was before i knew about my mom eating it before i was born..........:ohmy:

Same thing with my mother, except different food. My mother had pepperoni pizza the night before I was born. Now I love pepperoni pizza. Interesting. :hmm:

I asked a friend of mine who recently got pregnant, if she had any cravings yet...

She said, "yeah for beer and cigarettes.":lol:

It was a surprise so she didn't really have a chance to quit before getting pregnant, so she's gone cold turkey...

Palace_Hero said:
Thats a question only you can answer. I've known people to post massive amounts on message boards and still be normal.

I was being sarcastic. Nothing wrong with a little self-deprecation.

And yes, despite my post count I do have a life outside of Interference. :wink:

I ate baby carrots by the bagful during my pregnancy. My son has much better eyesight than either of his parents. :)

I also craved fresh peaches in my first trimester...but guess what wasn't in season at the time?! :scream:

I dunno if I'm pregnant or if it's a beer belly that's been forming down there since my late 20s. Anyway, I have a craving for Jif peanut butter (you can't get that over here, so Pax sends me some :heart: ).

My sister aparently had a craving for liver when she was pregnant. :yuck:

actually, not a nice thought for me to have considering i'm ill at the moment...i think i'm going to hurl.

I had to have a salad for lunch EVERY day the last time. The first time it was pralines and cream ice cream from Baskin Robbins. They were out one day and I stood there and cried.:sad:

well my mom worked in a pizza place when she was pregnant with me. As a child if I so much as walked through the door of the place I would immediately vomit.

However, I love all other types of pizza.

My mum lived on watermelon for 9 months. I cannot stand it.

I personally am taken to Strawberry Quik, processed chicken, diet orange cordial, and mint aero bars
:drool:

mint aero bars are to die for. I have to cross the border to get them though. Do you know how weirdly customs officers look at a person when they ask "and what's the purpose of your visit?" and you respond with "I'm going to buy candy bars"

I'm shocked they've never checked me for dope....

aren't they heavenly. i have 2 brand new ones in my pantry bought this morning. and the more i talk about them, the more i will want to get up and eat one...
but i will be strong. ive quit so many addictions this year, i fear getting more along the way.
but crikey i could kill for a nice cold diet cordial and aero bar right about now...

:up: LT

when i was pregnant with daisy i had cravings for pizza with massive amounts of cheese and mushrooms. my ex had to speak to a manager at pizza hut one time to get it exactly the way i wanted.

and other times it was fried chicken from a local fast food joint (Pioneer Chicken).

everything else i gagged on the smells of other foods.

i cant think of any others, i'll add more if i remember.

Back
Top Bottom