Pour some randooom on me!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
neutral said:
Yeah I haven't opened mine yet either. It's currently up on the shrine with that Red Eye paper from Chicago and a newspaper article about Bono's clothes. :shifty:

There's HOTNESS inside! Open it!!!!! Plus the interview is :drool:

Hang on just a sec...

Schmeg said:
Mom: You got a postcard...from Vancouver?
Meg: Oh, fah!!
Mom: :eyebrow:

Thanks fah!!! :hug: The beach looks beautiful! Next time I go somewhere, I'll send a postcard, I promise!

Just asking a dumb question..but what is the date on your postcard and the postmark...if you can read it.

Because I did mail them in Parksville...honest I did :yes:

fah said:

I picked up my copy at Chapters last night. It is still in it's protectvie plastic bag....

Oh no, the Edge, he can't breathe...must go save him

~runs downstairs~

I still don't have that magazine :sad:

I almost took a bus to the mall after work so that I could go buy it, but it started to rain and I didn't have my umbrella on me. Luckily a nice yet slighty creepy elder woman drenched in cheap perfume shared her umbrella with me when it started to rain. I think her perfume killed my sense of smell :happy:

:hyper: My mom just confirmed that yes she wants to see U2 even if she has to sit alone.......:D

:tsk: my sister is being a punk about the whole thing and since I only have one extra ticket I told her that she's not getting it and she just looked at me like this: :| :shrug: :rolleyes:

:angry:

Queen Bee said:

:mad: I hate when I PM my address to people traveling to Dublin and never receive get a postcard from them! :yell:

:uhoh: :shifty:

We didn't see a post office until the last day and by then there was no time to buy postcards and mail them :sad:

And that was a month ago and you're just upset about it now? :|

Queen Bee said:
ARW, don't forget to watch BB6 tonight.

dinner and bowling with my friends. I have to leave soon.

the batteries are dead on my vcr remote and it's the only thing in my apartment that uses AAA :| and I keep forgetting to buy more :madspit:

So no BB6 :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom