Pour some randooom on me!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom: You got a postcard...from Vancouver?
Meg: Oh, fah!!
Mom: :eyebrow:

Thanks fah!!! :hug: The beach looks beautiful! Next time I go somewhere, I'll send a postcard, I promise!

:wave: Gotta go, the next time you see me I'll be house-sitting within walking distance of my store! :drool: :hyper:

It's storming out so bad. I got trapped at Target after my hair appointment. Thankfully I di'dn't spend any money on things I didn't need.....

I think I'm going to hang out at home all day. I want to lounge by the pool but the weather killed that plan :madspit:

I'm going out to dinner and bowling tonight with A and the boys. Lately my love hate relationship with one of the boys has been :heart: :shifty: I can't go down that road again with him or I'll drive myself :crazy:

:shifty: I have 14 versions of New Year's Day in my iTunes library. I just put them all in one play list :love:

I'm going to have to go through my cd's now and find more :drool:

:eek: Audioslave has a new album out! I saw it at Target today. I wonder if it's any good. I only liked about half of their other one. But it's Chris Cornell :love:

Good morning randooomies :wave:

And you are all welcome for the postcards :)

Am I to believe that some of you (most of you) get regular mail delivered on a Saturday :ohmy: or did it arrive on Friday and you just found it :giggle:

And for those of you who haven't gotten cards yet...patience grasshoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom