Post your random thoughts here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrTeeth

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Everything you've always wanted to say/ask but were afraid to.

Or just random talk...., I'll start.

[*] Man, I got a fucking sunburn yesterday;
[*] I like Meatloaf (the band, not the dish);
[*] I'm wearing shorts and my legs are too thin;
[*] Yesterday, I was almost attacked by a dog;
[*] I went skinny-dipping yesterday in lake Grevelingen;
[*] I drove 120 km/h where the limit is 50 km/h and hit the brakes just in time before a speedbump;
[*] In 6 days ---> ELEVATION!!!!

LIFE IS A BIG PILE OF COW CRAP READY TO PULL U IN AND LEAVE YA STINKIN!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Damn that sounds serious.

If you want to talk, just drop me a mail at matthieu_heine@hotmail.com

In the meantime try to focus on the positive things in life, although that is sometimes harder then it sounds.

thanks for that DT but really I'll be ok......theres something everyday that gets me so down, but then I have to realise how lucky I am, for certain things, that noone else has..............im not trying to sound selfish, Im tryin to tell u that the person I am now, is a person I wish I never was, and its soooo hard to change, Im experiencin difficulty in it........and that cracks me up..........but Im well aware some others reading this will think, 'for fuk sake, realise theres worse in this world', and yes, Im aware..........ho hum............look nuttin to worry about, just a blue feelin I get everyday.......ok?
nuttin serious........!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well, it looks like your well on your way to a more positive attitude. You know you don't like the present mad1 and are working to a better version. There's nothing negative about that.

Really expensive stuff got stolen during my shift at work. I guess I'm a moron who can't pay attention to over 100 computers by myself to watch and make sure nobody takes anything.

I cooked something using an actual recipe for the first time today (I've baked in the past but never really cooked anything). Wow.

I'm a screw up, therefore I'm easily replaced. However, I'm a punctual screw up, therefore I am apparently not easily replaced.

How clean does my cat think she gets by licking her foot and rubbing it on her head?

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

I wish I could wake up every morning and spend an hour at the beach in silent, non-laborious meditation. Letting every thought slip down a playground slide into nothingness, while I stare at the ocean blues and hues, and they come back to visit me.

Tomorrow late afternoon I want to be sitting on the sand at Mazatlan, listening to U2's At the End of the World, with a glass of red wine in my hand and a girl sitting next to me, her hair softly brushing the side of my face. We watch the horizon run away; we dream. We stare into each other's eyes until dusk fades into darkness.

What if I made music videos, dense with color or painted on the most barren landscape. What if they were beautiful.

what if.

I'm definatly not an athiest, and maybe you do have a soul and maybe it just feels like you're in a dream after death but sometimes I think of it as reality. I think after you're dead thats it, its over. No more thinking, no more nothing. You're brain is dead, you are dead. It's just blackness. What do you think rouge?

• My friend gave me a cd burner today but I havent hooked it up yet coz I dont think its gonna work but it would be sweet if it did.
  • My fish are going to die. They dont look all that great.
  • I need an oil change.
  • Dr. Teeth my legs are skinny too, dont feel bad.

shrug.gif

------------------
~ Mother Sucking Rock And Roll ~

Sicy's Website

[*] Next weekend I'm going to the beach with four female friends. I don't have many male friends but a lot of female friends. Should I be worried or consider myself blessed?

My loan had better be approved or I can't start university.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 07-26-2001).]

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
My loan had better be approved or I can't start university.
frown.gif

My loan had better be approved or I can't go to New York in October to see my baybees.

I can't think of anything but U2. I don't work, because I hang around here all day long and I'm afraid that I'm gonna be soooooo busted. I'm getting depressed and I don't know what I could do about it. I feel bad coz I did something I sohuldn't have done, but unfortunately I can't turn back the time. I need my friend to talk to, but she's miles away and I'm not gonna see her for another three weeks probably. I just wanna lay in bed all day, doing nothing just listening to my CDs. I wanna tell him that I love him so much and I want him beside me right now, but I just can't because I'm chickenshit and I don't know how he'd react. My Sparky addiction is getting worse and worse. I just wanna be all by myself and I get irritated if anyone steps into my office and it's probably seen because they leave quite fast all the time. After all u can see that my random thoughts are not really entertaining and that I haven't called my therapist for a long time. She's cool tho. She is a so called 'emotional therapist', she's really cool to talk to. Everyone should try it. It doesn't mean that you're a psycho or anything. hehe

icon17.gif

------------------
Get down off your holy cloud, God will not deal with the proud

'Step on my old size nines and I'll take you 'round'

A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes. - Adam

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 07-26-2001).]

I definately think there is life after death from what I have read and the fact I do believe in ghosts and the idea that man's mythical powers are too strong for the person to die completely when their body dies and from hearing accounts of people talking about how it was like when they were dead for a limited period of time but then brought back by medics.

~rougerum

[This message has been edited by rougerum (edited 07-26-2001).]

I'm preparing to change careers. I expect the future to be exciting.

Living a city life is work itself. I should move to the country, where life is slow and people are content with less.

How can there be 35 TV channels and there still be nothing to watch?

What is my car air conditioning systems fucking problem?

What is with U2's on again/off again Australian tour?

Why did I give up smoking for 3 weeks, just long enough to really break the habit and then decide to celebrate by picking up a pack of Winfields?

Can I please go back in time to the moment last Saturday night, while at a friends party, I had had a bit too much to drink, went to lean on a bench, missed the bench, fell on the floor....

Can summer please hurry up? All these stories here of beaches and wearing shorts and skinny dipping...

That should do for now.

[*] chat is dead

[*] im going to see wednesday

[*] thats two days from now

[*] i cant wait

[*] still have to buy a discount train thingy

[*] i cant decide which icon to use

[*] TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom