Post your random thoughts here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was I flirting too blatantly? I seem to have made him go away.

------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth.-MSND, Ii

Originally posted by Peaseblossom:
Was I flirting too blatantly? I seem to have made him go away.

Nope, I was just comparing notes on something.
smile.gif
I definitely don't mind the flirting.
biggrin.gif

So, where exactly are you from, Pease?

I agree completely. So, tell me about yourself.

Or wait- I'll be in an all evening meeting. 'til Tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow, parting is such sweet sorrow...

[This message has been edited by Peaseblossom (edited 10-15-2001).]

Originally posted by Peaseblossom:
- Life's little ironies sneak up on you, don't they?

- When it rains, it pours, in good ways and bad.

- At what point in your life do you have to decide what you want to do when you grow up?

- Are all parents psychic, or just mine?

- My parents have stopped being athority figures and are suddenly the best friends I've ever had. And they were RIGHT about EVERYTHING when I was younger.

You sound very, very familiar...
smile.gif

Salomey for some reason I thought you wrote that he likes YOU better hahahaha

Im thinking wow you must really want a discount!

Niamh...I thought you were American! Where are you from??

------------------
"I'm a brat and I know everything"

More ranting:

* I think i've passed my consecutive interpreting mid-term...I wonder if Bono needs an Interpreter for the South American leg of the tour...
smile.gif

*i've had too much coke tonight...i think i'm gonna explode! *burp* lol

*I'm listening to Until the end of the world and all i have to say is this: THIS SONG IS A MENTAL ORGASM1 YEEEAAAAAAAAAH! LOL

*The other day i said i was in love....But i was wrong....This is not love....This is lust!!!!!! LOL...(Sicy! You know who i'm talking about!
wink.gif
)

*The UNHCR ( the place where i work) is going to launch a new campaign this week...Keep your fingers crossed guys! We need a lot of help with this one!!!

*This morning, when i was on the subway on my way to work, i saw a man who looked a lot like Bob Hewson. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.He probably thought i was crazy or something!

*I want to go to Boston....

*I'm reading a book called "Waking Ned". It's highly amusing. I love it! ( I'm supposed to be reading "Mrs Dalloway" for my English class, but i don't like Virginia wolf....That woman was a wacko!)

*Oops.....I'm out of cigarettes! :p

*I have to remind buying baby clothes...(No, i'm not pregnant...yet! lol)

*I think that's all for today!

*Flavia*

ever have one of those days when things just arent right and you cant figure out what it is? everything just seems out of balance and things arent as stimulating as they usually are. i dont know what it is. even my favorite music doesnt sound good to me today. if today had a color it would definitely be a dull shade of blueish grey everywhere. no shadow, no highlight, no tone, just blah.
oh well. hope this cloud passes soon. i miss my usual self.

------------------
when i first met you girl, you had fire in your soul.
what happened your face of melting snow?

Poor grace, I know what you mean. It will pass soon- don't worry.
My turn to rant:
-school sucks. It's so easy to just sleep in and miss classes. I though I was at least a little bit intelligent, but damn, I don't think so now.

-I have to write a paper on the "progress of my college career." Progress?! There is none! I'm in a downward spiral here Prof. O'Brien! Do you want me to write about that?!
smile.gif

-It's like there's some evil force that isn't allowing me to get tickets. I mean, everything I've tried has fallen through. And if I had the $ I'd get some from a stupid broker, but I don't! I just wanted to do GA once- ONCE!
mad.gif

-Let's end on a good note: I got the U2 2002 calender today! I'm happy about it!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
time to sleep...............

I'm all alone here, on the site and in the house...

I miss my best buddies who live far from home, because they moved for University... Nothing's better than your best buddies!!!

It's ok to be single, it's ok to have principles, it's ok to respect yourself, but is there anybody outhere that I really connect with of the OPPOSITE SEX?

These days, I feel empty, like if what I'm living is just a dream... really not a good feeling.

Realised that negativity and laziness just bring... negativity and laziness! Working on that! Kicking my butt and rising over the clouds!!

Finally have a concrete goal!! Writing a book. HAPPY!!

I'm feeling great inside! Even though I'm talking to nobody, I feel like sharing something and that just feels great.

Going back to work next week! I really missed the gang at work!!

I'm proud of what I understood of life and what I do with it! Still working hard.

Really happy that I'm not perfect, cause I still have a reason to live!

Why do we all share indecently (can I say this in English?) our thoughts on a web site?

Being true to myself is an everyday job.

Live it out loud!

Please don't let this thread die! You'll hurt my feelings....
frown.gif

[*] I have a small infection in my cheek (my FACE cheek that is...). It hurts!
mad.gif

[*] Painkillers rule!!
[*] Next week, I'm gonna see The Discovery Of Heaven with my love.
smile.gif

[*] I hope the rumours of U2 coming to Amsterdamn next summer are true!
[*] I'm looking for a job. Does anyone know any vacancies?
[*] One of my former class-mates and one of my sisters former class-mates both
died in a car-accident this weekend. I haven't seen them for more then 10 years
but it makes you think doesn't it? They where only 26 and 28!

[This message has been edited by DrTeeth (edited 10-22-2001).]

*I want to be a forensic anthropologist

*Is artistic ability a genetic trait? Or is it determined by environment?

*It has yet to snow in Sackville, Nova Scotia

*What does that button do?

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

*I hate my University!! The Staff is just a bunch of fecking thieves! ( Excuse my french!)

*Something good: I've passed all my mid-terms and now i can sit for the finals.

*I feel like drinking coke right now but my brother drank the whole bottle before i got home...:p

*I'm definitely going to the States and Canada next year...I really need a vacation

*I'm going to sell my guitar and i'm going to buy a bass

*I'm sleepy....That means i need more coffee!

*I'm in love with Gavin Friday...If he sang in my ear, I'd....Well, i better keep that to myself!
wink.gif

*Today was a Beautiful Day...It was finally sunny and clear.

*I'm going to bed.....lol

Good night!

*Flavia*

-I really want to hurt DrTeeth's feeling, but how can I make this thread die???
tongue.gif

-Maths test again...
frown.gif

-Who is that band on MTV right now?? They suck!!
mad.gif

-I missed David Bowie and Paul McCarney on the NYC concert...
frown.gif

milk and honey.

milk and honey.

milk and honey.

milk and honey.

milk and money.

milk and money.

milk and money.

ilk and money.

ilk and money.

ilk and money.

ilk and monkey.

ilk and monkey.

ill and monday.

ill and monday.

sunday.

sunny.

I think I am now indespensable to my company, for I am the only one with the skills to run the new machinery. Wha-ha-ha!

Although things may be confusing, I just might be happer than I've ever been in my life.

I'm extremely frustrated with my financial situation.

Nov. 10th is too far away.

I would say that it seems I just can't catch a break, but despite any griping, I feel happier and more at peace than I ever have before.

I don't know which is better - feeling happier than I ever have before, or knowing that someone else is happier than they ever have been before because of me.
smile.gif

If only the circumstances around the happiness were more clear cut...

Back
Top Bottom