Post your drink tallies here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Post your drink tallies as you rack 'em up, and we'll see who Interference's hardest drinker is!

You're on the honour system, remember.

So far, I've had 2 beer.

Um, ok tonight I was at a halloween/going away party. I drank four 'punkin ales', had two large cups of punch (spiked, of course), plus two Rolling Rocks. And I have to work tomorrow. What an asshole I am.

:|

last night I drank half a glass of red wine

the most I have ever drunk was 1/2 a bottle of red wine, 4 pints of guiness and 1/2 a litre of southern comfort.

Not to be recommended, boys and girls. Especially when you're a wee girl who's only 5'2" tall.....

MrBrau1 said:
Magic Hat #9.

OMG I loove Magic Hat...they don't have it where I moved---very sad. I love #9 and what was the vanilla stout called...Fat Angel?

Ok last night this little lady had 3 JaegerBomb shots, 1 Irish Car Bomb, 4 Coronas, 1 Heneiken....oh and a chocolate martini cause the glasses were so cute!

:angel:

hmmm very interesting thread.....
last night i managed my way through 6 kronenburgs (sp), 2 martini vodkas and then me and my friends went through 3 pitchers of mai tai and 1 pitcher of long island ice tea
normally i'm a really sensible drinker, but i hadn't been out in a while (i'm so ashamed:( )

friday night i had 2 scotches about 9pm.
then went to a friends place and had 3 smirnoffs
at midnight we decided to go to panthers.
had one more smirnoff, then 4 strongbows.
finished with a jb and coke some time at 6am saturday morning.

:sigh:

Angela Harlem said:
friday night i had 2 scotches about 9pm.
then went to a friends place and had 3 smirnoffs
at midnight we decided to go to panthers.
had one more smirnoff, then 4 strongbows.
finished with a jb and coke some time at 6am saturday morning.

:sigh:
:ohmy: Please stay away from the Netherlands,...we don`t wanna die.

Geez I think I should look into getting help!! :) J/k Last night I was good for an 18-pack! (It was Natural Light so I guess you can say it's not as strong.)

-Waz

Ewwww....agreed.

Almost time for work, and I feel fine. My only gripe is that I had problems sleeping last night :mad:

Nat light is a step up from Beast
but nothing compares to Mad Dog - that the "wine" you get when you are really trying to impress :wink:

tonight? a couple refreshing budweiser products while watching the cardinals get screwed by the astros:mad:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:crack: The Beast :crack:

I am proud to say I have never touched Mad Dog.

Wish I could say the same:reject:
but when you are in college in the middle of Missouri your choices are pretty limited
Mad dog and cow tippin' - good times, good times

Natty Light is the bomb!! But seriously...comparing it to the Beast....no way! The Beast (Milwakee's Best) is like 5.5% alcohol and gives you a serious hangover. Natty Light I don't think is even 4%. Now if it were Natty Ice......than damn I'd be paying for it today!!

-Waz

Speaking of Mad Dog....ya that stuff is brutal! Last time I recall drinking that was with my dad a few years back. We were both EXTREMELY hammered from it. All I really remember was him throwing Perry Como c.d.'s over the wall into the neighbors yard. (My mom was nagging him to play them and he insisted that Perry Como sucks and that we shouldn't own any of his music!!!) LOL good times!

Needless to say he had to go out & buy all new copies of Perry Como the very next day....sucker!!

-Waz

Ummm ... this past weekend, I didn't live up to my usual drinking standards, but the weekend before I had: 3 glasses of wine, 2 beers and 2 martinis in one evening.

wasilefsky said:
Natty Light is the bomb!! But seriously...comparing it to the Beast....no way! The Beast (Milwakee's Best) is like 5.5% alcohol and gives you a serious hangover. Natty Light I don't think is even 4%. Now if it were Natty Ice......than damn I'd be paying for it today!!

-Waz

haha oh god not NATTY ICE! :lmao: oh the memories.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom