Post your desktop here! (WARNING: Picture Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HeartlandGirl said:

Sorry! If anyone can post mine in a way where non-premium interferencers can see it, that would be swell. :)

Can and will do (right now) :up:

It's messed up because my computer is a douchebag and won't convert bmps to jpegs in paint, so it got distorted when photobucket resized it. you get the idea though

untitled.bmp

OzAurora said:
my computer (laptop) wont save the desktop. The prt sc key is at the top on the same key as the 'sys rq' key- whats going on here????

That's the same as mine. Just press the button and try to paste it to Paint, or a similar program.

If you've already tried that, what exactly is it doing?

CampbellMSU said:

edit: damn, it didn't work. how do i post a picture?

You'll need to try to upload it to some type of site that allows pictures. If you have a yahoo account, you can add it to your briefcase (that's what I did)

There are several other sites you can use though : Snapfish, Photobucket, etc.

I didnt think mine were working, here it is again:

HeartlandGirl's:

MaBellsDesktop.jpg

Mine:

desktop.jpg

So, stories, I need stories. Jessica is that a painting or a cloth? Soulnation where are you and your friend? etc

Thanks for the compliments on my babe. She did look like a crustacean on the ultrasound but appears to be growing up into a human girl. How weird. :huh:

neutral said:

I hate the Windows default look so I use a program called Object Desktop to skin everything. :|

Ditto, but I use StyleXP. I usually have one of the Mac OS X themes and when I first moved in, one of my housemates thought I had a Mac! :D

ILuvLarryMullen said:
It's messed up because my computer is a douchebag and won't convert bmps to jpegs in paint, so it got distorted when photobucket resized it. you get the idea though

untitled.bmp

Excellent!!!!!!!!!

mofo, yours is cool. (didn't expect you to like mine :braindied.cannotthinkofthesmileyiwantedtouse: )

i think i forgot to say that last time.

were you both listening to the same manic street preachers song?

I was listening to "Tsunami." I'd guess mofo was listening to "A Design for Life" or "If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next" since he's been a little obsessed with them. :wink: He can confirm, though.

If anybody needs to post theirs, use photobucket.com (if it's working again, it's been down) Yahoo briefcase pics either won't post here or will go red x after 24 hours. You can also use snapfish but it will shrink. You cannot post from your hard drive. If anybody wants to learn to post there is a thread on the help forum:)

HeartlandGirl said:
I was listening to "Tsunami." I'd guess mofo was listening to "A Design for Life" or "If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next" since he's been a little obsessed with them. :wink: He can confirm, though.

It most definitely was one of those 2, I'm not even sure which one!!!!

Back
Top Bottom