Post your desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here's my work computer....

u2screen.bmp

Props to Elvis! :)

That was the best U2* desktop I've come across... ever. :up: :up:

It'd be interesting to see if there's any other similar types with variations on theme... say, one on Achtung? :D

*edited to add
Elvis said:

I did!

I havent seen that in ages! WOW. I had actually made several variations of that desktop, but thats obviously the one I released. Maybe sometime I'll have to look for them all.. and post them again. I LOVED that desktop.

Last edited:
I gotta say, we've all got pretty good taste in wallpapers. Except for maybe me, with the Hello Kitty and all. :wink:

Here's mine at work...my fiance sent it to me! It's sooooooooo cute hehehe...I would have Larry but I think some of my employees might think i'm weird...LOL...and at home he has a picture of me on there lol

Attachments

• mg's desktop.jpg
    mg's desktop.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 60
Lemon Meringue said:
arw, I can't see your images.

What a bunch of nice wallpapers we have. :up:

:hmm: boomspeed has been acting very funny lately. I'll post them from snapfish. Does my sig show up? Everything looks fine to me and from my work computer. Weird.

HeartlandGirl said:
I gotta say, we've all got pretty good taste in wallpapers. Except for maybe me, with the Hello Kitty and all. :wink:

NO! NO NO NO!!!!

well, yes, they are all good, but yours is brilliant!!! I didnt think anyone apart from gheto knew what SSX was and how bloody awesome it really is! I got SSX 3 a few weeks ago and am so in love with it! When SSX first came out, I didn't think they could improve it, then tricky did the impossible. Same with 3 I didn't think Tricky could be improved but EA have not let me down once yet! I hope now they make a 4th lol.
:love: :love: :love:

I love your desktop :D They're all good but special props to anyone with an SSX tribute :hyper:

elevatedmole, I've not seen Donnie Darko. Is it good? This pic scared me the first time I saw it :lol:

Angela Harlem said:

NO! NO NO NO!!!!

well, yes, they are all good, but yours is brilliant!!! I didnt think anyone apart from gheto knew what SSX was and how bloody awesome it really is! I got SSX 3 a few weeks ago and am so in love with it! When SSX first came out, I didn't think they could improve it, then tricky did the impossible. Same with 3 I didn't think Tricky could be improved but EA have not let me down once yet! I hope now they make a 4th lol.
:love: :love: :love:

I love your desktop :D They're all good but special props to anyone with an SSX tribute :hyper:

:lmao:

Yes! I love SSX! Tricky was so rockin', and SSX 3 has indeed achieved the impossible. The soundtrack alone kicks serious ass (and it has Placebo on it!). I love to snowboard just to groove to the music! I'm with you...I hope they make a fourth one.

Now I want to go home and play SSX instead of sit here and work! :scream:

Cleasai & Lemon Meringue - my site was having a bit of down time yesterday, it's all back up now though so feel free to have a look at the wallpapers! :) The link's in my sig if you can't be arsed to flick back a page :wink:

:up: Arw, those new ones worked great. Maybe it's my computer. :shrug: And yes, your sig was showing up fine.

Squish, I'll check out your site for a new wallpaper for my work computer. My hubby has changed our home computer to a pick of his new baby nephew...can't change that one :heart:

As our comp at home is broken this is the uni desktop: :wink: Its stunning!

3393238723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3B7%3D%3A94%3DXROQDF%3E23234758%3A8994ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom