Post You Top 5 "Stoner" Films

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Up in Smoke is the best, that's for sure :up:

Nice Dreams isn't too far behind though.

Well All the Cheech and Chong Films pretty much.

What about watching The Fountain while getting high?

What should be done is watch 2001: A space odessy, A Clock Work Orange should be watched high to see the effects.

Bono's American Wife said:
Grandma's Boy!!

"Alex, you forgot smoking lamp!"

"you came on my mom!"

I have this on DVR and I've watched it probably 10 times in the past month or so. I was actually just watching it now. The part that kills me is at the party when they do the pan around the kitchen and Dante is just passing by and he says, "Peanut Butter!" out of nowhere, all stoned like. :lmao:

UberBeaver said:

I have this on DVR and I've watched it probably 10 times in the past month or so. I was actually just watching it now. The part that kills me is at the party when they do the pan around the kitchen and Dante is just passing by and he says, "Peanut Butter!" out of nowhere, all stoned like. :lmao:

"She gave handjobs to Charlie Chaplin"

UberBeaver said:

The whole movie pretty much kills me :lol:

Jeff: "hey Douche Bigalow"

Alex: "hey Speed Racer, did you valet your bed?"

Jeff: "no, I self parked it in your ass"

"How many people did you tell about the incident?"
"I dunno...thirteen?"

"My roommates said they might get me rims for christmas. Maybe a cb radio to talk to other car beds. Stereo....my sister thinks I should get an alarm."

1) Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke

2) Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke

3) 2001: A Space Oddysey

4) Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke

5) Half Baked

UberBeaver said:
"My roommates said they might get me rims for christmas. Maybe a cb radio to talk to other car beds. Stereo....my sister thinks I should get an alarm." [/B]

"Roomates? You mean your parents?" :lmao:

Wow, I didn't realise how many people have been stoned here before. Do you recommend it? :wink:

love_u2_adam said:
cheech and chong
omg....greatest films ever

:drool: :drool: :drool: I love you :love:

Seriously one of the funniest movies I have ever seen in my entire life.

"That Finklestein shit kid son of a bitch!"
:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom