Post some smells that you hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cheap candles
the "new tire" smell when you go into Sam's, BJ's.....

sock2.jpg

Re: Re: Post some smells that you hate

U2Girl1978 said:

YES! I hate the smell of popcorn. It makes me sick. :angry:
ME TOO! :yuck:

And Jessica loves popcorn. Occasionally she burns it and the stench permeates the house for at least a week. :(

I hate the smell of doritos, I can't breathe when someone opens a bag, I don't know why but its a horrible feeling!

I hate the smell that your hands get after holding on to metal...its disgusting!

There's something in my kitchen sink drain that really smells nasty. I had to grab a lemon off my tree and cut it in half to put down the disposal. It worked thank goodness!

burnt rubber/metal in a microwave....

:|

... it was a long night, and i forgot about the whole no rubber or metal in a microwave rule...my apartment smelled awful for the next week....*shudder* i still get a wiff every so often when i microwave something for a long time...

:der:

air fresheners:yuck: especially vanilla
dog poo
vomit
ladybugs...have you ever held a ladybug then smelled your hands.....:|

oooh yeah...sears:yuck: new tire smell:madspit:

Carek1230 said:
I hate it when my dog farts and it smells soooo bad I could almost gag. And she just sits there looking at me like I'M crazy!

Ewwww, I hate that too! My dog is really bad when it comes to farting :| .

I also hate the smell of Turps, one of my mates uses it when he paints and it stinks the house out, yuck.

Fish :barf: and any kind of shellfish. Dead fish especially. Also animal farts, burnt rubber, anything that has been burned really badly.

amerrydeath said:
Fish :barf: and any kind of shellfish. Dead fish especially. Also animal farts, burnt rubber, anything that has been burned really badly.

The absolute worst smell known to humanity is the smell of boiling seal flippers. My grandmother made a pie from them one time. In that moment, I truly felt like I was adopted.

:sick:

The smell from that fake veggie-chicken stuff. What is that stuff made out of? Surely it can't really be goodfor you..

I hate cinnamon simply because I like it so much and I'm its bitch.

Some of those "CHUNKY" soups. Canned soups. My god those are horrible.

Anything that is dirty, or moldy, or scumy. And the smell of people who are sick, and breath on you. That's the smell that you KNOW you are going to become sick in a few days.

Drugs/ cigarett smoke

vomit; especially fresh from someone who's drunk off their ass

The smell of someone who is in a dangerous mental state, and is on the boarderline of threatening me or someone I care about. Or anyone at all, honestly.

Some men's restrooms.

angelordevil said:

The absolute worst smell known to humanity is the smell of boiling seal flippers. My grandmother made a pie from them one time. In that moment, I truly felt like I was adopted.

:sick:

crap- where the hell are you from ?

Back
Top Bottom