post all your favorite doberman pictures here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
and since were on the topic of dobermans, does anyone know any good message boards that deal strictly on this breed of dog?

heres some of my favorite...

doberman.jpg

doberman-outside4closestrait-crop-sm.jpg

doberman.jpg

doberman.jpg

HOME OF THE BAD DOG SITE!! CHECK THIS SHIT OUT.

attack_dog_training.html

JAngry_Dob_01.jpg

JAngry_Dob_02.jpg

JAngry_Dob_03.jpg

stories, is that you on the right in that picture?

i agree it is sad, old boy.

flower, those dobermans could jam those little rats up their asses theyre so small.

:down:

way to fail my thread, FAILURE.

oh, ill axe you alright.
now post more pictures.

surely there are more to be found on the net!

It's the Anxiety Doberman Experience! What a cool bunch of cats. I'd kill ten dobermans for their aura of don't-give-a-fuck swish.

News-DOBERMAN.jpg

wow, flower and old boy have two very different bad dog pictures.

i wonder which is cuter...

haha, great pics.

i still wanna see zedbetty's dogs. calluna, do you have any pictures of them?

im thinking he must have at least have a dozen or so of those ugly beasts...

as usual

I am in the dark about the doberman thing...but I'll wade in regardless.
I Love dobermans.
I was talking to a local doberman breeder when I decided to get a dog....but while I was waiting for a pup, along came Gustovox $25..bargain!! or so I thought. I love him so much the big ox, he tried to sit on my lap last night and just the weight of the front half of his body crushed the air out of me. But he isn't sound, a very sad situation.
I shoulda oughta got the well-bred doberman. One of my regrets. A band friend owns what I think is THE most beautiful doberman I have ever seen. Jake, he is so fine and walks with such style. I don't have an pic of him

BUT
I do have lots of Gusto:mac: when I download pics from my camera, there is usually a few surprises. My youngest son is always snapping extreme close-ups of Gusto's big drooling head.
This one made me laugh, speaking of ear-pricking....

hey and speaking of "chooks" wheres' salome? he needs to join the campaign. I saw an article on the TV news last night. Cock-fighting is still legal in 3 Amercian states. it oughtta B band.

Attachments

• perky.jpg
    perky.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 22
aww. I'm gonna cry looking at those pics

aren't they magnificent? I do like the brown ones.

now you know i like you cass, but i think dobermans are the most evil thing to grace this earth aside from snakes and spiders.

bear-

I like how you used AND linked those images.

and I havent laughed so hard in a long time.

:lmao: ((((Flower & Bear))))):lmao:

i wanted to make sure people fully enjoyed the (anxiety) doberman experience.

you woulda just loved a dream I had once then...I was visiting my father in hospital and he was attacked by snakes and then they turned into vicious cats and dobermans and kept attacking him....it was gruesome/unforgettable.
ahh well spiders and snakes...thems I do know about:) watch out for white-tailed spiders. A friend of mine was bitten by one recently and it has made him sick, his skin is falling off, just awful ( I love telling bedtime stories:wink: )
I may have named my resident snake after one of my favourite comedy teams.....but I could cook him for dinner. I am sick of him killing my chooks. Here he is stretched across the path to my room.You have to run the gauntlet here, snakes , spiders and chihuahuas.

I'm still wading ( avoiding the housework)............:wave:

Attachments

• monty.jpg
    monty.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom