Post All Oscar Discussion Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they take a verse about september 11th and change it into an incognito commentary on the war... they sounded so great musicaly too... what'd they have to go and do that for... this is the first time that they've done something that annoyed me... especially considering how tight and great they sounded. :shrug:

Damn, I missed the performance. Um, obviously they did a phenomenal job as usual. How did Larry look?

:macdevil:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
yes, but do you know his name?!

*must rent this film*
GaelGarcia_Ausse_390657_400.jpg
y_tu_mama_4.jpg

Gael Garc?a Bernal

"It's early fall, there's a cloud on the New York skyline, innocence dragged across a yellow line......" to:

"It's late spring, a yellow rose on the desert skyline......" and the rest I didn't quite catch, smething about a father and son :reject:

It's early fall, there's a cloud on the New York skyline, innocence dragged across a yellow line......" to:

"It's late spring, a yellow rose on the desert skyline......" and the rest I didn't quite catch, smething about a father and son

It sounds something like "a father's son is a hero", but I keep playing it back but I still can't make it out. I hope it something encouraging about the troops.

The opera part was incredible!
Indeed. Bono just keeps getting better and better

Back
Top Bottom