Post a picture of your latest purchase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fenderrumble60.jpg

Was there candy in it?

I just saw these earlier tonight and thought of this thread! I don't know if you have them in the US, but I saw them in a Sunrise record store, if any Canadians are looking for them.

Other than groceries and gas and routine crap like that, my next big purchase is going to be 4 neuter surgeries. I'm not quite sure how I'd depict that for this thread, though. :hmm:

jvc-cd-receiver-w-aux-input-kds14.jpg

Finally got a stereo with an aux plug in so I can plug my iphone/ipod in there. :hyper:

I grabbed that Dracula from Target for $5 a couple of weeks ago. It's worth it just for the cover art. :drool::drool::drool:

The Evil Dead pack is on my Christmas/BDay list. :D

I just bought 22 bags of mulch. I think my CR-V could hold 28 to 30 if I really pushed it.

That's where I got it.

That Evil Dead set is one of the best DVDs I've ever seen. Shame on Anchor Bay for releasing so many damn variations of it though.

Well, there was nothing wrong with my current stereo that pretty much looked just like that, I've had it for years and it works fine so it was hard to get a new one just for that stupid aux thing. :slant:
ahh yeah i understand. it was hard for me to buy a new one since i liked the stereo that came with my car. but i figured i might as well. plus the one i got doesn't have the aux plug, it has this plug in my dashboard so it also charges the ipod too :drool:

:|:down: In-N-out bleh I can't stand their fries and burgers. The only good thing they have is their milk shakes.

I like the burgers but I cant stand the fries. They taste like styrofoam or cardboard.. totally gross. I order them 'extra light' .. they come out a bit better but still nowhere near McDonalds or Burger King's fries.

aw, sars. i should have been more emphatic that you went through los angeles than san francisco. how can you say no to one that is a 10 minute walk from the airport?

i've almost decided i'm going via lax again, just for that :reject:
ten minute walk? ewww, you made it seem like it was right next door :lazy:

:cute: though at least there's public transportation i can try and use to get some food :lol:

ten minute walk? ewww, you made it seem like it was right next door :lazy:

:cute: though at least there's public transportation i can try and use to get some food :lol:

it is, but you need to walk from the closest terminal around two runways to get there. i think there's a tricky way of taking a free shuttle there for a parking building, but it's all a moot point.

:D you'll be able to get food, what's important is you get the food you're looking for :lol:

I just bought a t-shirt, because the more office-type button-up shirt I was wearing kept on opening around the chest area, for reasons I'm really not sure how to explain. This is tolerable if you're at home, but rather less so when walking through a crowded food court. The top buttons just popped open, and some teenage lad said "I like it" as I walked past him.

Anyway, this new shirt has a leopard on it. There will be no photos.

it is, but you need to walk from the closest terminal around two runways to get there. i think there's a tricky way of taking a free shuttle there for a parking building, but it's all a moot point.

:D you'll be able to get food, what's important is you get the food you're looking for :lol:
ahh, i see.

I just bought a t-shirt, because the more office-type button-up shirt I was wearing kept on opening around the chest area, for reasons I'm really not sure how to explain. This is tolerable if you're at home, but rather less so when walking through a crowded food court. The top buttons just popped open, and some teenage lad said "I like it" as I walked past him.

Anyway, this new shirt has a leopard on it. There will be no photos.
ha, oops!

sounds like a cute shirt though :up:

Bought replacement treats for this:
3270103r.jpg

Everlasting Treat Ball - Keeps Cesar entertained for hooours :love:

I like the burgers but I cant stand the fries. They taste like styrofoam or cardboard.. totally gross. I order them 'extra light' .. they come out a bit better but still nowhere near McDonalds or Burger King's fries.

YES I agree with you on the fries! I always say their fries taste like really bad frozen fries and everyone thinks I'm just being picky or something.
Burger King fries are gooood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom