Post a picture of your latest purchase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
147317842v1350x350front.jpg

I officially have a problem :heart:

Yeah, it's not necessarily my first choice but I needed a replacement set since my old one was stolen out of my car a few weeks ago.

I buy those DVD's with the best of intentions. You're a better woman than I. :up:

^^ go girl :up: Post-workout high :drool:

Thanks! I've never bought a good workout DVD before, and I wanted to combine this with other training that I'm doing right now. 2 days in and I'm totally hooked. It helps that she's not so perky and annoying with the "you can do it, go team! :cheer: " kind of attitude. HATE. I love it that she admits that it sucks, but you gotta work your ass off to get good results.

This is my heavy metal "U2" :drool:
im.jpg

I don't actually have the cd yet. :angry: I went to Best Buy last week on the release date and they didn't have their shipment in yet. I work weird hours and couldn't get back there until Friday. Believe it or not, they were sold out! :huh: Since they offered free shipping, I ordered it on Friday and it's on the way. I cannot wait!!!! :hyper: They did a tour last year of only songs from a certain period in their career. Their reasoning was not because they wanted to do a greatest hits tour but because so many of their fans weren't alive to see this particular tour 20+ years ago. Whatever their reason is I'm glad they did it. It would be like U2 only doing stuff from the 80's or something. The stuff on youtube is pretty awesome so I'm really excited to get this. :nerd:

The only thing I hate about this cd cover is it's the same photo they used as the back photo on their last studio album but they photoshopped a different picture on Bruce's shirt and put sunglasses on everyone :der: :lame:

I thought you'd be more a TaylorMade gal...:wink:

p.s. Forever here for your Palm Springs outing!

Haha, I used to be a a Callaway girl.

When our winter rolls around, I might be sorely tempted to come visit...

I want one too, but I have Sprint and have to wait till my contract ends to cancel or it will cost me $200.00. I have until April 30th of next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom