Post a picture of you and your band!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedgefan

War Child
So here we go ;) (although i've left the band in the meanwhile...):

die9wantadsavan.jpg

die9wantedgitarre.jpg

die9wagita.jpg

So what kind of music did your band play ???,, ,, Looking at the instruments represented, then i do not expect it to be Slipknot part deux atleast :wink:

And let me add,,, Girls who play guitar = :drool:

I dont have a picture of my old band, and we even released a cd,, some 10 years ago,, when i was 19.. Its in the past now

yimou said:
So what kind of music did your band play ???,, ,, Looking at the instruments represented, then i do not expect it to be Slipknot part deux atleast :wink:

And let me add,,, Girls who play guitar = :drool:

we played a mixture out of punkrock and ska. was fun for a bit more than a year. but as it is not the kind of music i like and as we did not play my suggestions i quit...

so you like girls play guitar ;)

ok this is my band, jedi jane (im the drummer). we have a gig tomorrow at 9 in the Pavilion, Belfast Ireland. all welcome!

band1.jpg

banf6.jpg

band9good.jpg

band2.jpg

Yeah, I think I've posted some of these prior to this, but...these are the last pictures taken of me in my band before the lead guitarist and the lead singer screwed everything up for us.

band1.jpg

band2.jpg

Mitch didn't know the words to that song...so he read them off a sheet of paper.

band3.jpg

I look suitably bored.

band4.jpg

A little duet. Mitch REALLY needed to put his shirt back on.

band5.jpg

Thank God.

alot of my friends consider U2 to be 'my band'..And here they are. They're not best looking set of fellows..Theyre in their 40s and are from Ireland, here ya go.. :wink:

Dave_BONO_01.jpg
Dave_BONO_02.jpg
Dave_BONO_08.jpg

...and sometimes I try and help em out anyway I can.:wink:

db9

Last edited:
theedgefan said:

so you like girls play guitar ;)

Whats not to like :wink: A girl :drool: and a guitar :drool:

Note to single girls : Start carrying a guitar around instead of a handbag or whatever, and soon your single life will end :wink: ( If thats what you want LOL )

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:ohmy: *jots this down* OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH this is what I have been missing. :wink:

:wink: Soon you´ll neeed a bodyguard,,, The power of the guitar

Edgeman said:
Gibson girl....very nice, even if you did look bored. You can be in my band anyday :wink:

Only as long as we play U2. :wink: In my old band, U2 were apparently "not cool" enough. Actually, it was just the other damn guitarist who thought so...he was a real bastard. The bassist and the drummer both liked U2. The drummer and I actually did "Stay" during a practice when Mr. I-Won't-Play-Anything-Other-Than-Crap-Metal-Stuff was in the loo. It was great. *sigh* :(

I'm all for the U2 covers...but first I will have to buy then learn how to play a bass well enough to even entertain you in my own band. *bows to gibson girl's skills*

I don't have any pictures but I have a rock/punk band and I play guitar. We write and record all our stuff also

Edgeman said:
I'm all for the U2 covers...but first I will have to buy then learn how to play a bass well enough to even entertain you in my own band. *bows to gibson girl's skills*

Aw, thanks. :wink: Bass isn't too hard. At least you only have to worry about plucking (in most cases) one string, instead of multiple strings. It's really fun too. The guitar irritates me sometimes... I wish I had a bass. :(

Fender Jazz... :drool:

62%20jazz%20bass%202.jpg

yimou said:

:wink: Its impossible to resist the mighty guitar girls

You'd think we'd enjoy it, but... :| I actually got sick of playing live and having all these weird guys coming up to me afterwards (calling me "guitar chick," which I hated) asking me to call them. Some of them were alright but some were just...weird. Could someone please explain this odd attraction that males have towards female guitar players? Is it just because we're rare, or what?

Back
Top Bottom