Post a picture of you and your band!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL,,, Well maybe i like guitar girls, because i play music myself.. And whenever i see a band with a female guitarists then i just automaticly think that she is cool. Music is my life, so its very attractive to see a girl rock out in a band.

And being from Denmark, then i have never experienced all this asking for phone numbers and so on. We dont really do that here,, We STALK instead, LOL,, Kidding.. No, if we really wanna impress the " chick " with the guitar, then we kindly ask permission to take her parents out for lunch LOL,, Ok, i am fresh out of jokes.

does karaoke count? I have a few pics of me leading some back up singers on a bitchin' rendition of Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart.

GibsonGirl said:

You'd think we'd enjoy it, but... :| I actually got sick of playing live and having all these weird guys coming up to me afterwards (calling me "guitar chick," which I hated) asking me to call them. Some of them were alright but some were just...weird. Could someone please explain this odd attraction that males have towards female guitar players? Is it just because we're rare, or what?

playing gutiar automatically makes you 10x cooler, so that's probably what it is, but i'm not automatically attracted to girls who play guitar.

Gibson Girl, I think you'll find it's because you are beautiful.

die9wantedgitarre.jpg

She is soooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom