Post a pic of your next birthday wish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And/or:

EnnisMountainRoad102106-4.jpg

Sanibel042807Beach-1.jpg

MickeyBirthday.gif

elevated_u2_fan said:

I call shotgun! :hyper:

The rules of “shotgun” are very simple and very clear. The first person to shout “shotgun” when you’re within sight of the car gets the front seat. That’s how the game’s played. There are no exceptions for someone with a concussion.

warrenstrats.jpg

Only the one on the top, but with white pickups and tone/volume controls.

LemonMacPhisto said:

The rules of “shotgun” are very simple and very clear. The first person to shout “shotgun” when you’re within sight of the car gets the front seat. That’s how the game’s played. There are no exceptions for someone with a concussion.

:bow:

I used to work with this guy who did not understand the finer points of "shotgun etiquette”... He would always try calling it hours before we left and I would have to explain that all parties (including the driver) have to be in sight of the vehicle...

I'm glad to see there are still some who follow the correct procedure :up:

:lol:

JessicaAnn said:
Here
Minocqua_10-9-05-360.jpg

With Him:
tomgeraty.jpg

Drinks at Whitmans ... dinner at the Hideaway ... karaoke ... swimming ... more drinks at Whitmans ... lots of laughter ... lost of smiles ...

Things have changed.

Though I would still love to spent my birthday in the Northwoods on South Blue.

only 1 person remembers my birthday other than my mom and that's because we're related anyway. it's gotten so i've forgetten my last 3 birthdays. didn't realise it until i got a birthday card from my cousin.
doesn't matter anyway since people like never get what we want.

Back
Top Bottom